My tutor, My crush

JOURNEY

Normal POV

“Young Miss, you’re back. Ms.Bae is already waiting in your room.” Jennie face lit up at the mention of her home tutor. She just got back from school and feel drawn out but thinking of her tutor made her smile as she ran up to her room still in her uniform.

 

“Juhyun unnie~~~” Jennie’s voice echo the room, the tutor look up from the book and give the younger girl a small smile. They made the deal that Jennie can call her unnie when it’s just the two of them.

 

Juhyun stood up as Jennie fell into her embrace.

 

“Aigoo~ kid. How was school?” “Boring as always.” Jennie replied with a pout and Juhyun could only chuckled lightly.

 

“There there, change your clothes first so we could start.” Jennie pat Jennie’s head lightly.

 

“Can we skip lesson for a day?” Jennie still pouting and added her puppy eyes.

 

“Your parents pay me to teach you. I can’t be lazy you know that.” “But-“ “change your clothes now so we can finish the lesson early.”

 

Jennie got the meaning and walk to grab some pajamas from her closet and ran off to change on the bathroom. After a while she came out with a puppy-printed pajamas.

 

*this kid is so cute, I could keep her in my pocket forever.* Juhyun thought to herself.

 

And then they started the lessons. After a while,

“Math is boring.” “But you did well, good job Nini.” Juhyun replied and pinch the girls cheek. Jennie blush at the contact which unnoticed by her tutor.

 

“Can we play now?” “Sure” Juhyun said as she get her PSP out from her bag and handed to Jennie. The young girl look at her reward with sparkle eyes.

 

Juhyun stare as the girl focus on playing.

 

*What if I’m not her tutor?*

Juhyun thought and sign lightly but Jennie heard it. She paused the game and ask.

 

“Are you okay unnie?” By this time Jennie has put down the PSP and hold Juhyun’s hand.

 

“I’m fine Nini.” Juhyun looked at their hands and replied with a smile. She aware of the girl feeling toward her but she can’t cross the line didn’t she?

 

After the tutoring session Juhyun bid good bye from Jennie and leave the girl’s house.

 

A year later

Juhyun POV

I have stopped tutoring Jennie as she graduated from high school and is preparing for the CSAT. We confess our feeling with a light heart as we both aware of each other feeling. Before our last meeting she asked me to keep in touch which I declined. I block her number and all SNS accounts. I told her that, I’ll let the fate decide for us. If we meant to be, we’ll meet again and when that time come let’s think about it.

 

Jennie POV

I have some free times today and decide to come to bookstore to get some books. As I was wandering around I saw a familiar figure wandering around too. I let out a smile as I recognize who is she.

 

*I found you*

 

Normal POV

Juhyun paid for her stuffs and walk out of the bookstore unaware a girl follow her from behind. She went to the arcade next, her usual place when she’s stress and bored. As she was in the racing game she felt someone stood behind her but she didn’t pay much attention as she think it could be some kids who want to see her play.

 

“I see you got some skill there, unnie.” Juhyun let go of the handle and tilt her head around recognize the same voice.

 

“Hey, what are you doing here kid?”

“To meet my girlfriend.” “Ohhh, I see.” Juhyun said disappointed while Jennie trying so hard to hide her smile.

 

“So have fun. I’m going first. See you around.” Juhyun said about to walk away but a hand stopped her.

 

“Are you going to run away again?”

“Unnie, I like you a lot. It hurts to let you go.” Jennie continued. “Jennie-yah” Juhyun said softly. “ I like you too but we can’t. You got a girlfriend now.” “It’s you unnie” “huh?!”

 

“I only want to be your girlfriend, unnie”

Juhyun tried to register what she heard, after a while

“Kim Jennie Ruby Jane, would you be my girlfriend?” Juhyun took the younger girl’s hands in her. Jennie could only nodded her head shyly.

 

“Yeyyy~” Juhyun lift the girl and spin her around. She put Jennie down as the younger girl kiss her cheek.

 

The couple walked out from the arcade hand in hand and enjoy their date till late evening before Juhyun drove Jennie back home.

 

Jennie’s parents approved of their relationship and ask Juhyun to wait until Jennie finish college first.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********

W/N

I’m alive!

And I’ll always be thankful to my dear readers.

Stay safe always, my love <3

Till next time~