Let her go

JOURNEY

Normal POV

Chaeyoung and her friends were walking along the corridor of the school toward the canteen. Arriving there her eyes looking around before spotting a similar girl at the other table laughing heartily with the other girls.

 

*I miss you, Nini* Chaeyoung muttered mentally.

 

Nini or Jennie was Chaeyoung’a ex girlfriend. They just broke up months ago.

 

 

 

Flashback

“I can’t continue this anymore.” Jennie said. She have had enough of Chaeyoung. 

 

Yes, Chaeyoung is known as the baddest girl in campus. She never take relationship seriously. Jennie’s friends have warned her about Chaeyoung but the girl is just too blind by love. She believe that she can change Chaeyoung but she just expected too much from the girl. Now she’s really regret it. She has accept that she lose.

 

“Nini, please! Just give me one more chance. I’ll change.” “I have gave you enough chances, Chae. But what did I get in return?” Jennie replied and smile bitterly.

 

“I love you, Nini.” Chaeyoung hold both Jennie’s hands and pleaded. Jennie got soft with the gesture but she remembered something, something which never left her head ever since she saw it, Chaeyoung kissed other girl. The girl cheated on her many times.

 

“I still love you Chae but I guess my love isn’t enough for you. Now you’re free to do whatever you want.” Jennie said and release herself ready to walk out of their dorm room but Chaeyoung quickly trapped her in a back hug.

 

“If you really love me, please let me go.” Jennie said for the last time before Chaeyoung finally pull her hands away and release Jennie, finally setting the girl free.

 

 

 

Back to present

Chaeyoung POV

She looks happier. I’m glad she did. I was really being a jerk. I took her love for granted. Now that I realized it, everything is too late now.

 

“Move on, Chae. Give yourself another chance to be happy again.” I heard Lisa’s voice beside me as Joy pat my shoulder lightly. I gave them a small smile and nodded. These two are really my best of friend.

 

After that, we went to grab some lunch and leave the canteen.

 

 

Jennie POV

I was having lunch with my friends when suddenly Yeri stopped talking and glance behind me. I follow her glance and saw my ex girlfriend. *You look skinnier.*

 

Chaeyoung looks skinners’ ‘she’s still cool though’ ‘hope she notice me’

 

I heard the students’ whispered around me. Well, they really admire the cool bad girl Park Chaeyoung after all. Glad that they didn’t know Chaeyoung used to date me, or else I may become a corpse already.

 

I looked at her leaving the canteen before turning back to join my friends.

 

“I’m glad you moved on.” Juhyun unnie said as I only smile at them.

 

 

Normal POV

Chaeyoung came to the rooftop alone after finishing her lunch with her friend. She sat on one of those abandon chair and look up the sky reminiscing back the memories with her ex girlfriend while Jennie is moving on with her life just fine with the help of her friends.

 

 

Just like that, the two individuals are not one anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********

W/N

A fail angst I guess :(

I just feel a bit down and decide to write a short angst.

 

Thank you always my dear readers.

Till next times~