End of a day

JOURNEY

 

Normal POV

“See you tomorrow unnie.” Jennie heard one of her co-worker said as she was arranging her desk properly before going home too.

 

She was the last staff who left the office. As she was walking to the elevator she massage her neck softly to get rid of the numbness.

 

She went into the elevator and press the G floor before pulling her phone out from her bag.

 

| 1 unread message |

 

She unlocked her phone and a smile soon appeared on her face when she saw the message.

 

-Baby- Are you done for today? I’m waiting for you. Love you baby <3

 

She typed a reply to her girlfriend at the same time as the elevator reached her floor. She walked out of the building and find her girlfriend leaning against her car playing with her phone.

“Baby~” Jennie called out as Chaeyoung looked up with a big smile plaster on her face when she notice her girlfriend walk up to her. She put her phone inside her coat’s pocket and open her arms wide greeting her girlfriend with a bear hug.

“Aigoo~ I miss you” Chaeyoung whispered to Jennie’s ears and caressed her hair lovingly.

“I miss you more.” Jennie said with a baby voice and tighten the hug around Chaeyoung’s waist.

 

“Shall we go now my lady?” Chaeyoung asked after they broke the hug.

“Sure, I’m hungry now.” “My baby is so cute.” Chaeyoung giving Jennie an Eskimo kiss before opening the passenger door for her girlfriend.

 

As she was inside the driver seat, she reached to the backseat and grab a gift box before give it to her girlfriend.

“For my pretty cute girlfriend.” She said softly and give Jennie a loving smile.

Jennie gave her a kiss on her cheek before opening the box. 

“Wow~ it’s pretty.” She amazed with the simply yet beautiful Pandora bracelet Chaeyoung gave her.

“Glad you love it.” Chaeyoung replied. “But what is it for? What occasion?” “Nah~ I just want to spoil my baby.” “You sweet talker.” Jennie replied as she slapped Chaeyoung arm lightly.

“Here, let’s me wear it for you.” Chaeyoung said as she grabbed the bracelet from the box and put it on Jennie’s wrist neatly.

“Thank you baby.” “Anything for you princess.”

Chaeyoung said and caressing Jennie’s cheek softly. She lean forward wishing for kiss only to be interrupted with a growl sound from Jennie’s stomach.

“Oops~ next time baby” Jennie said shyly as Chaeyoung could only chuckled at her girlfriend’s antic.

 

She started the car and drive to their usual place where they were having their dinner.

 

“Can we have ice cream after this?” Jennie said as she wiped after finishing her meal.

“Sure, I’m craving for some sweet too.”

 

 

 

Time skip

Ice cream place

Still Normal POV

 

They were having a comfortable silent while sharing ice cream. Chaeyoung stopped eating before her girlfriend as she’s not really fond of sweet things. She stared lovingly at her girlfriend who enjoy her ice cream.

 

“Aigoo~” She noticed Jennie got some ice cream smug on the corner of her lip. Chaeyoung reached her hand out to wipe the girl’s lip and it.

Jennie looked up and give Chaeyoung her gummy smile before continue eating the ice cream.

 

After the ice cream date, they were walking around the park to digest the meal. Chaeyoung noticed that her girlfriend was a bit shaking due to the winter breeze. So she grabbed the girl hand and rub it to warm her up.

They were enjoying each other company for some times before deciding to go back home.

 

They rented an apartment and live together ever since their second year of dating. Their parents already approving their relationship and only waiting for their big days.

 

Time skip

Chaennie’ Apartment 

Chaeyoung POV

 

We finally reach home after a long day at work. But at least now, I’m home and recharges.

I’m checking some works on my laptop on my desk as Jennie was having her bath. As I was focusing on my work, I feel Jennie wrapping her arms around my neck from behind.

“What are you doing?” She asked softly and peek at my screen. I twirl my chair around and pull her to sit on my lap. I tighten my hands around her waist before smelling her freshly bathed form.

 

“You smell so nice.” I said and snuggled to her neck. “Stop it’s tickling.” She laughs softly as I rub my nose against her neck. I gave her neck a soft kiss before carry her to our bed, peck her forehead and walking back to my desk.

 

“Aren’t you joining me here?” I heard her whined. Sometime I can’t believe that she’s older than me.

“Later baby. I need to finish this first. You can finished your book for now. Then we can cuddle later.” I take a glance at her and give her a flying kiss. “Deal” She pretend to catch it before grabbing her unfinished book from the drawer next to our bed.

 

After finished my work I glance up and noticed that she already fell a sleep. I close my laptop and walk to join her. I pulled the book out of her grip and put it aside before joining her on the bed.

I pulled her closer to me and kiss her head softly. I feel her move and nuzzled to my chest.

 

“Good night baby. You did well today too.” I said softly before joining her to dreamland.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

***********

W/N

Hey! It’s been a while. Do you miss me? Because Imy.

Sorry for a long absence. Now that I’m back, I’m try to balance myself and give you update often. 

Thank you for patiently waiting for me.

Till next time~

 

P.S: I adopted this one from my Kep1er collections in WP.