Warmer Winter, “SPECIAL”

JOURNEY

Normal POV

It’s one of those Sunday morning which you could stay cozy on your bed because of the chilling weather, winter.

 

Street are covering with white snow as people covered themselves with thick clothes.

 

Jennie Kim, an average writer. She lives in a penthouse on top of the tallest building in Seoul. She has a really private life as she doesn’t like people attention on her. She enjoys her time by exploring different places. That way, she may find an inspiration for her next book.

 

Jennie woke up from her bed, doing her morning exercise before taking a shower. She decided to go out for a walk today.

 

She walked along the street of Seoul with a red scarf around her neck and a think jacket wrapping her torso. Minutes passed, she arrived in front of her usual place, Dalgom café. She walked in and ordered one hot mocha.

 

As it’s Sunday the café is so packed, from students hanging out with their friends to couples having date. Some came here with business purpose.

 

Jennie was looking around to find a seat, just then. She spotted a table with a girl sitting alone. The girl back facing her, she wore a turtle neck sweater with a coat laying on the chair next to her and she was busing with her book.

 

Jennie POV

As I grabbed my drink, I realize that the café is so packed. I don’t want to leave just yet so I was looking around for a vacant seat. There it goes, I spotted a table by the window in the corner. There was a girl sitting there by herself and was reading a book. I walked there in hope the girl didn’t mind for my company.

 

“Excuse me, is this seat taken?” I asked her gently. She looked up from her book and looked at me with her big round eyes.

 

“It’s vacant.” I heard her voice replying me but I’m so lost in her beauty to replied back.

 

After a while, I gained my composure and took a seat in front of the belle and mutter thank you. The girl going back to her book.

 

“Errr, my name is Jennie. Jennie Kim” I said awkwardly in hope to make a conversation with her.

 

“Hello, Jennie. I’m Bae Juhyun.” She looked up from her book and greeted back. I lost again. God helps me.

 

Normal POV

There was an awkward silence between the two. Juhyun sensed that someone was staring at her but she pretended to focus on her book until she heard.

 

“Errr, my name is Jennie. Jennie Kim” She heard the girl in front of her said.

“Hello, Jennie. I’m Bae Juhyun.” She replied back hoping the girl would feel more comfortable.

 

After that, Jennie start a casual convo with Juhyun. The awkwardness seem to lost in change of similar warm. They clicked together like they have known each other for years.

 

“Do you have any plan after this?” Jennie asked.

Hoping the girl would be free so they can continue their date somewhere else. 

 

Jennie feel her heartbeat increase the moment that question slipped out of her tongue.

 

“Are you asking me out?” Juhyun replied jokingly.

 

“If you don’t mind.” “Sure I don’t have anything to do too.” Jennie heart stopped the moment Juhyun replied her with that smile. 

 

*Am I dreaming? Did I just see an angel?*

 

Juhyun POV

This girl is so interesting. I don’t know why but she makes me feel comfortable and warm. She asked me if I have other plan today. Of course I  didn’t. It’s not everyday that someone this pretty asked me for a date.

 

We left the café and stroll around the street.

 

“Watch out!” I feel myself being pulled as I landed into someone’s embrace. I realized that Jennie has pulled me to her because a bike was coming my way.

 

“Sorry.” I heard her muttered softly as I feel my cheek was blushing from the sudden warm.

 

Jennie POV

Our faces was so close to each other. I released her back before I lost control. We continued to walk around. I noticed that we have arrive at flee market. There are many stalls selling various items. I saw Juhyun running to one of the stall which selling beanie, and mittens.

 

“Jennie, came here.” I heard her called and walked toward her. I watched her in amuse as I saw her trying different beanies and see herself in the mirror.

 

“We got couple beanie too.” The seller said as I noticed Juhyun widen her eyes.

“Ani, we’re not-“ “Can I see?” I replied to the seller as I put my arm around Juhyun’s shoulder and pulling her close to my body. The girl froze on her spot.

 

*Just wait until you became my girl, Bae*

 

“Here you go” the seller said and handed us a couple beanie.

 

Normal POV

Jennie get her hand off Juhyun and grabbed the beanie before putting one on Juhyun.

 

“Here, to keep my girl warm. You looks cute with this.” Jennie said and notice the blush on the girl cheek.

 

“Omo, you guys look so cute together. Can I take a picture?” The duo heard the seller again. Juhyun is still froze in her spot.

 

Jennie take the chance and kiss the girl on her cheek as the seller captured the picture.

 

Jennie hold Juhyun hand and walked out from there after paying for the beanie. She never thought she could get couple items on her first date. Not to mention that they barely know each other.

 

“Sorry if my act may offended you.” Jennie said to the quiet girl.

“I don’t know what comes to me or how did this happen. I just follow my heart. It told me that this is the right thing to do.” Jennie continued.

 

“Let’s date.” Jennie surprised with the suddenly remark of Juhyun. “Naeeee?”

 

“I feel the same way as you do. Let’s take this serious and date.” Juhyun continued and chuckle with Jennie shocking face.

 

“I know it’s still early. We just met but I like you. I like you a lot.” Jennie grabbed Juhyun both hands and look straight to her eyes.

 

Juhyun saw her reflection in Jennie’s eyes, in that moment she knew that this girl is a keeper. She lean her head on the girl shoulder. Jennie caressed her hair and kiss her head. They stay in comfortable silence, listening to the rhythm of their hearts.

 

*Now I have an inspiration for my next book*

 

After that, two beautiful souls became one as their love story blossom. Their winter are getting warmer too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********
W/N

New chapter is up with a special ship, "Jenrene"

I just admire their friendship and yeah BLACKBELVET in your area.

hope you enjoy the update.

and did you notice the same café? Yeah Dalgom.

now I decide to make Dalgom our official dating place.

hope you don't mind.

 

levae me your thought ok?

thank you my dear reader. Till next time~
*flying kiss*