Ex-lovers

JOURNEY

Two Year Laters

Normal POV

Two year has passed just like that. With the two ex-lovers finally moved on with their separated life. They would never think that they would meet again if not their best friends’ wedding which demand them to join.

A blonde girl seen walking out of an airport with an outfit which make people mistook her as one of those celebrity on TV. With a mini luggage and backpack, she was looking around to find her best buddy. After sometimes the girl spotted a familiar feature standing in the crowd with a “Welcome back, Tiger” banner. She gave out a smile and walked toward her said best friend.

 

Lisa POV

I was at the airport to pick Chaeyoung up. She came back today to join my wedding with Jisoo in next two days. As I was standing and holding a banner, I saw a blonde-haired girl walked toward me. She looked like a celebrity with her feature and outfit which outshine other people.

“Hello, Monkey” Said the girl with perfect English. Her voice seems familiar but I can’t really remember who.

“Yahhhhh. It’s me Chaeyoung. You monkey” I felt a slap on my shoulder as the girl in front of me took off her sunglasses and I realized that this is none other Park ing Chaeyoung aka My Best friend. Wait, why is she blonde instead? We just face time yesterday and her hair is still light brown.

 

Chaeyoung POV

Seriously? This monkey can’t seem to recognize me with my new look. I slapped her shoulder when she seems to dazed off.

“Don’t you miss your best friend?” After I said that, I felt a heavy weight crashed on to my body. Lisa gave me a very tight hug.

“Omo, you blonde.” She said after breaking the hug. I chuckle lightly at her reaction.

“I did. I want to try a new look. And your wedding is a perfect chance.” “It suited you well buddy.”

 

After sometimes we started walking to her car. She helped me with my luggage. And we took off.

“How have you been?” Lisa asked me as she still focus on her road.

“Never been bad.” I replied lightly not really want to talk as I felt jetlagged.

“Do you want to eat first?” “Not really. Let’s head to hotel now. I just want to rest.”

“Ok ok as you said.” We stopped talking as she drove to Seoul Hotel where I will stay at Korea this time.

 

Finally, after two years being apart from here I came back again. I started to think about the past times. Everything just floated in one by one including the memories of her. Yes, her. Jennie Kim, my ex-girlfriend.

I smile bitterly at the memories. I wonder how is she doing after all these times?

“How is she?” I let out a word which surprise Lisa.

 

Normal POV

Lisa was very surprise at the sudden question but keep her posture.

“She’s doing okay. Are you gonna be okay?” Lisa asked carefully.

“Of course. Why shouldn’t I? I have moved on Lis.” I replied as a matter of fact.

Lisa took a quick glance and notice the girl is so calm that she can’t figure out what inside her best friend’s head.

After sometimes they have reached their destination.

 

“See your later in the evening, Chae” Lisa bid good bye as Chaeyoung made her inside to check in.

Chaeyoung made her way to the elevator and press her floor number.

 

Later that evening

AT BLACK BAR

Lisa has reserved the whole place for her and Jisoo to held the “Goodbye Single” party with their group of friends. As every enjoying the party, walked in the blonde which made the other awed by the new comer. Chaeyoung has walked in and greet some of the people with a small bow as she didn’t want to talk much. She still the sweet girl from before but she just become more mature and talk less. Most of her friends complimented her with her new look as she gave them a small smile and continue to walk to Lisa table. As she arrived she looked around to greet everyone at the table when she caught a sight of a cat-eye girl who was busy chit-chatting with a new face girl next to her.

 

“Oh you’re here tiger.” Lisa stood up and pull Chaeyoung to sit.

By the time Chaeyoung’s nickname was mentioned, Jennie teared her eyes off from the new face girl or Juhyun and look at her ex-girlfriend. She stared at the girl for few minutes. Chaeyoung felt someone stared at her and turn head toward Jennie as Jennie quickly turned away.

“Wow, Chaeyoung. Your hair is cool man.” Seulgi, her other best friend praise her as other only nodded their head agreeing with the bear.

 

*You still look so fine* Jennie thought.

 

“Jen, I’m going to rest room.” Juhyun whispered to Jennie as the latter nodded her head.

“You don’t follow your girlfriend, Jen” Jisoo asked Jennie.

“She just going to rest room” Jennie replied and continue her drink.

Chaeyoung blinked her eyes as she registered the information inside her head.

 

*I’m glad, you moved on* Chaeyoung thought and smile lightly.

 

 

As the party goes on, Chaeyoung excuse herself to came out for a while. As she was outside the bar, she spotted two familiar figures, Jennie and Juhyun. She looked at them for a while and turn away. She took out her phone and type a message.

 

-Tiger Chae- I’m leaving first. Jetlag

 

Chaeyoung sent a message to Lisa and walk to the street to catch a cap.

 

Jennie POV

I was outside the bar with Juhyun to have some alone times with my girlfriend. We were having some intimate moment. As I was about to kiss my girlfriend, I saw Chaeyoung looked at my direction. As the light was too dim, I can’t read her expression. I closed my eyes and focus back to my girlfriend. I didn’t want to think much about her.

We broke up and I moved on. I met Juhyun after a year of breaking up with Chaeyoung. Juhyun courted me for a few months before I decided to date her. I want to make sure that I feel the same. I don’t want her to be my rebound. I’m glad she’s willing to wait for me.

 

Normal POV

Just like that the two ex-lovers finally moved on but stay as friend. How? Well, it happened at the wedding day.

 

Flashback

Lisoo’s Wedding

Before the ceremony started Chaeyoung walked to sit under the tree. With a calm mind she was enjoying spring air and the nice scenery before her eyes.

“Glad to see you again.” Chaeyoung heard a familiar voice as she looked up, standing her ex-girlfriend with a small smile.

Chaeyoung scooted a little and make space for Jennie to sit beside her. Silence took over as the two didn’t really know what to talk.

“How have you been?” Chaeyoung finally found her word.

“As you can see. I’m good.” Jennie replied honestly.

“I’m glad you moved on. I can see the love she gives you. And I’m sorry for breaking you.” Chaeyoung said sincerely and give a blend smile.

“It’s okay. People come and go. I’m sorry too.”

“So friend?” Chaeyoung said as she offered Jennie her hand. “Friend.” Jennie took Chaeyoung hand and both of them smile.

 

“Here you are baby.” Juhyun stopped in front of Jennie. The latter knew about Chaeyoung being Jennie’s ex- girlfriend but it didn’t bother her as she trusted Jennie.

“Hello Chaeyoung-shi” Juhyun greeted. “Hi Juhyun-shi. Pleasure to meet you.”

 

After a while Chaeyoung and Juhyun clicked really well, they also joined hands to tease Jennie. Jennie smile at the two loving people of her life.

 

*Thank you Chaeyoung for being my best memories* Jennie thought.

*Thank you Jennie for being a strong girl and moved on* Chaeyoung thought.

*Thank young Chaeyoung for giving her to me* Juhyun thought

 

Their other friends look from a far with a big smile. Finally, the problem has been solved.

End of flashback


After the wedding Chaeyoung stay a few more days at Korea to catch up with her friend. They were having a trip to Jeju.

They spend times making new memories together.

After the trip, Chaeyoung immediately flight back to her hometown. She has accepted the truth. Of course she did it years ago when she decided to make that decision.

 

 

 

- Relationship isn’t always about being stranger after breaking up, some couple can stay as friend. It’s just a matter of maturity. We have to accept the fact that sometimes the person you thought of keeping isn’t meant to be your lifetime partner but a lifetime friend. So let’s just cherish everyone around you. -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***********

W/N

Wassup wassup my dear readers.

I came back with the part II of Fell out.

I want to let them back together but I guess my heart isn't soft enough, just like how I have moved on from my ex-girlfriend too.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Leave me your thought too okay?
Will always be thankful and appreciate each and every one of you.

Till next time~~~~

*hugggggg*