When love blooms, "Chaennie"

JOURNEY

- Have nothing first and have everything later - 

____________________

Normal POV

The morning sun has risen, people are getting ready to welcome a new day. Some are getting ready to work while students are also getting for school.

In a wide city like Seoul, there was a girl who live alone in her studio apartment.

She's a part time English teacher at Hyelim All Girls High School.

 

Chaeyoung POV

*Hey boys*

I woke up and turned off my alarm. I looked at my phone and it showed 7:40am. I only have two classes to teach today and it won't start until 8:45am.

I got up and getting ready. I walked to the kitchen to cook some breakfast before going to work.

I had 3 slices of toast with starwberry jam. One sunny side up egg, one sausage and two slices of bacons.

After finishing breakfast, I grabbed my bag and keys and off to work.

My workplace is only a 15 minutes walk from where I lived.

 

Hyelim All Girls High School

"Good morning Ms. Park" Students greeted me along the corridor. It's still a bit early in the morning so I make my way to the teacher room.

"Good morning, Chaeyoung" Chungha, a history teacher greeted me as I have a seat on my desk. I gave her a small smile before I grabbed the text book and review my lesson plan again.

I left work at 11:00am and went back home.

As I was reading a book my phone rang. *Seulgi calling*

"Hey, Seul" "Chae, where are you?"
"I'm home, wae?" "I called you to ask if you're free this afternoon."

"Anything wrong?" I asked Seulgi.

"Ani, I need to accompany my sister, Joy to a university fair. You knew she just graduated from highschool and are looking for a major to enroll. Can you come? I don't want to stuck with bunch of kids, you know."

I chukled after hearing Seulgi said. Seulgi and I have been friend since high school, now we're in our senior year at University. We took an evening shift. I majored in English Literature and she majored in International Studies.

"Ok, I have nothing to do at home too." "Ok I'll pick you up at 2pm."

"Assa, see ya mate."

 

Normal POV

Chaeyoung took a shower and getting ready. She wore a dark blue hoodie with jeans along with her black Converse sneaker. A total different outfit from her working attire. 

"Came down, I almost arrive at your place." She saw a message from Seulgi. She grabbed her backpack, locked the house and came down.

"Hello, Chaeyoung Unnie." Joy greeted the older and gave her a small wave.

"She always ask for you, I wonder if you're her sister instead of me." Seulgi said as Chaeyoung fasten her seatbelt.

*Ouch* Joy gave Seulgi a light slap on her shoulder.

"I'm just being polite since Chaeyoung unnie is your best friend." "Really? Not because you have a crush on her?" 
"Yaah, shut up" Joy being shy as Seulgi teasing her about Chaeyoung. Truth is she really like Chaeyoung alot more than she should, but she doesn't know if that what crushing on someone feel.

"Stop bully your sister, Seul." "Oh, you made me a bad guys here, Chae." Chaeyoung just smile with her best friend behavior.

NATIONAL LIBRARY OF SEOUL

Still Normal POV

The trio walked inside and see many booth from different universitys. Many people are walking around, some have participant in the mini game which held inside the place.

"Joy, where are your friends?" Seulgi asked the younger girls.

"Wait unnie, I'll call them first."

After a moment.

"Let's go unnies, they're inside the library." Joy said as she walked toward the library.

 

Inside the libraby, the organizer team was having a mini play and Joy's friends are gathered near a small stage.

"Joy, here" One of Joy friend, Sana waved.

"Hey, girls. This is my unnie, Seulgi and her best friend Chaeyoung unnie." Joy introduced her sisters to her friend.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Seulgi unnie. I'm Sana."
"I'm SinB." "Yah, Jennie" Joy tapped Jennie's shoulder as the girl are really into the play to notice the new comers.

"Ohh, hi Seulgi unnie and?" "Chaeyoung unnie, Seul's unnie bff."Joy facepalmed herself as Jennie didn't really listen to them from the beginning.

"Ah, nae. Annyeonghaseyo Chaeyoung unnie." Jennie bowed to greeted Chaeyoung but seem like the girl is under spell. She wasn't moving a single muscle.

"Yah, Chae. The kid greeted you." Seulgi slapped the back of Chaeyoung head to wake the girl from her daydream.

"Errr sorry. Annyeong kids."

Chaeyoung POV

Jennie, something about this kid has attract me to her. I keep staring at her since god know when. She has that aura where everyone can falling for her as soon as they see her.

"Yah, Chae. The kid greeted you." I heard Seulgi said to me. Aishhh~ Keep your cool. They're still kid.

"Errr sorry. Annyeong kids."

 

Jennie POV

Chaeyoung unnie is so interesting. She didn't talk much but her charisma is there. I saw her keep stealing a glance at me. As I gave her a smile she quickly look aways. *CUTE*

She reall look cool whenever she focued to solve the problem. I think I like her. Is it even possible? I mean I just meet her today but the butterflies in my stomach seem not to leave any time soon. I also noticed that Joy has this special smile when she looked at Chaeyoung unnie.

Hmmm, I might not having a chance. They have known each other long before me.

 

Normal POV

As time passed, Sana and SinB left the four first since their house are a bit far from here.

The four decided to have dinner together as Joy dragged Jennie with her since their house are near each other so Seulgi and her can dropped Jennie off later.

 

SUBWAY (The sandwich shop)

As they walk in the olders told the youngers to find a seat as they went to the counter to order.

"Her back migh has a hole if you keep staring."  Joy said as she notice her friend keep staring at Chaeyoung.

"I-I-I'm not staring." "Oh really Kim jennie. I have known you long enough. I can tell that you have a crush on Chaeyoung unnie."
"W-What are you t-talking about?" "Oh the cool Kim Jennie is stuttering now." "Ok ok I like her. Satisfy now?"
"Sure. You know I can help you." "Ohh. But wait! Why do you help me? Didn't you also crush on her?"

Joy laugh loudly at Jennie's remark. "I admit I like her a lot but not to that point." She answered and raise her brows on Jennie.

"And here I thought of not competing with you." "Silly. But as I noticed she has a crush on you too. Like oh come on, I have known her since I still wear my diaper but I never seen her looking at someone the way she looked at you." "A-Are you sure?" "Of course. Don't worry my dear, I'll prove it to you." She winked at Jennie as the older came back with their orders.

As the four finished their dinner, Seulgi dropped Chaeyoung first and continue her way to Jennie's house and lastly back home with her sister.

 

Later that night.

Chaeyoung just finished showering when *Ting* indicate that she has received a message.

-Joy- Unnie, What do you think of Jennie?
She raised a brow of the question.

-Chaeyoung- What do you mean?

-Joy- You know, I was wondering if she fits your type.

-Chaeyoung- Are you playing cupid now?

-Joy- Hehehe I'm not if you both don't feel attached, you know?

-Chaeyoung- What do you mean attach? Me and Jennie?
-Joy- Sure. I saw the way she looked at you and the way you lookat her. Tell me unnie, do you like her?

*Do I like her?* Chaeyoung thougth to herself.

-Chaeyoung- I don't know, Joy. Maybe I am?

-Joy- Hahaha unnie you guys are so whipped for each other. Just ask her on a date and figure out if you really like like her or not.

-Joy- 010 xxxx xxxx this is her number. Thank me later unnie.

-Chaeyoung- Thankk you kid. Nite zzz

-Joy- Have a nice date unnie.

 

After the conversation with Joy, Chaeyoung keep thinking if she really like Jennie. They're five years apart.

She was in her senior year in university while Jennie is just a fresh graduate from high school. Is it even possible?

She keep staring at Jennie's number, fighting with herself is she should give her a message or not?

Unknowingly, she press the number too long so it auto call to the girl.

 

Jennie POV

I was watching a drama when my phone rang. I noticed an unregistered number calling in.

I slided to answer, "Yeoboseyo? Who's this?" I greeted.

The other line don't reply. I was about to put the phone down when

"H-H-Hello, Jennie-ah. This is Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung? Omo omo, Chaeyoung unnie?

"Naee? Chaeyoung unnie? Is it a prank call?" I heard she chukled. wahh even her voice is so sweet.

"Sorry to bother you this late." "Ani, it's ok I'm still awake. But where do you get my number. I don't recall giving you."

"Hehehe, Joy gave it to me." "Ohhh. Is there anything unnie?" "Hmmm. I called to ask errr- errr- if you- you have - have some times tomorrow."

Omo is she asking me out?

"It's ok if you're not free." I heard she talked again maybe because I didn't reply her.

"Sure unnie. I'm free. Where do you want to meet up?" "Really? Errr I'll pick you up later."
"Ok i'll send you my address." "Good night Nini." "Good night unnie. see ya tomorrow."
I replied and ended the call. Wait, did she just call me Nini? Omo she gave me nickname already? I wish tomorrow came sooner.

 

After ending the call, both getting ready to sleep with a big smile on their faces.

Tomorrow will be a beautiful day as the two soul having their date and having thier love seeds grow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..........

A/N

Such a long chapter.

I don't know that I can write this long since my previous update are rather short.

So this is my first shot, Chaennie.

This is ab my first girlfriend. We met when joining GG anniversary. *Sone squad*

It was such a beautiful memories to recall back.

I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Leave me a comment so I know what you think.

Thank you so much. Till next update~~