제 6 장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE'S POV

[Present time]


 

I shook my head remembering the past I had with her.

 

 

After that night, when I gave myself to her, I went away. I went out of the country and lived with my cousin in the Texas for three years. While I was there, I forced myself to forget and moved on. I force myself to learn how to live without getting hurt and how to fight.

 

 

When I was there, I also learn how to socialize and fit in with people, with men and women. The hurtful experience I had taught me how I should treat them. I never let anyone have a special place in my heart again. Yes, I dated some these past years til now but not exclusively. They come and go but I never gave myself to anyone. I just love myself too much now to sleep with just anyone.

 

 

I came back to Korea five years ago, everyone that I knew met a brand new Jennie and the rest as they say, is history.

 

 

Everything is going well but now that Lisa is back, can I still continue to move forward?

 

 

'You have to keep moving.' I reminded myself. No Lisa can ruin all the things I have built for myself. I changed because of her. 'Hmm, why don't I show her what I've got. She's no different from the other women.' that idea made me compose myself back. I smiled at her and walked towards the bar counter.

 

 

"Hi, Lisa. Long time no see." I greeted.

 

 

She stilled. "Oh, h-hey, Jennie. You... you've changed." a hint of disgust can be heard from her tone.

 

 

I just shrugged my shoulders. "So they say." I said. "Seungyoon-ssi, a glass of martini, please, thanks."

 

 

"You drink alcoholic beverages now?" she asks.

 

 

"As you've said awhile ago, I've changed." When she took a sipped from her bottle, I noticed that she's not wearing a ring. "Not married yet?" I ask.

 

 

She smiled. "Not yet. Still waiting for the right one." she said while staring right into my eyes, her almond orbs boring into my soul.

 

 

Suddenly, I felt my heart jump. 'What was that?' I asked myself. "Still waiting for the right one or just afraid to settle down." I joked.

 

 

Lisa laughed. "The woman that I've been waiting for is just really good at playing hide and seek. Sooner or later, I'll be able to find her." she stated meaningfully.

 

 

I wince involuntarily. I felt my heart skip a beat. "Are you really the Lisa Manoban that I know? You soun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter