제 15 장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA'S POV

 

 

I kept pacing back and forth across the room frantically. I was so damn worried. Why did Jennie fainted? Why isn't she regaining consciousness yet? The doctor had already checked on her but he still haven't given me a confirm findings.


 

When I saw Jennie's hand moved I hurriedly rushed back beside her. Relief washed over me when she finally opened her eyes.
 

 

"Hey~ how are you feeling?" I ask as I cupped her cheeks looking directly into her beautiful feline eyes.
 

 

"Fine." she answered softly while looking at the surroundings. "What happened?"
 

 

"You fainted." I inform. "You scared the hell out of me back there. Don't you ever faint on me again, okay?"
 

 

She smiled over my remark. "How long was I out?"
 

 

"Less than two hours."
 

 

Nervousness crosses her pretty face. "Two hours? What did the doctor say? Am I sick?"
 

 

"The doctor said that he's gonna confirm his findings first and he'll be back soon."
 

 

She wanted to ask more questions but got interrupted by the knocks on the door before the doctor went in.

 

 

"I'm glad the patient is finally awake." says the doctor with a smile.

 

 

Jennie smiled back. "Am I sick, Doc? Why did I faint?" she ask.


 

"Don't worry. You're not sick, you're pregnant. You fainted because of low blood pressure and it seems like you're also not having enough sleep."


 

Happiness and excitement filled my entire being but also worried for her condition. The baby she's carrying was no doubt mine. It's ours. "She's pregnant? Are you sure, Doc?" I asked with huge smile on my face.


 

"Yes, Lisa. I am sure. Please make sure she rests well and give her healthy foods. Avoid doing things that will stress her or both of them will be suffering." the Doctor patted my shoulders.
 

 

"Yes, of course. Oh my god! We're having a baby. Thank you so much, Doc!"

 

"Well, congratulations!" I thanked him and bowed as he leaves.
 

 

I turn to look at Jennie. From the look on her face I could see that she was still digesting the news. Is she happy to be carrying my child? If I would ask her to marry me now, would she agree? Of course, I wouldn't force her to marry me, I just want to try asking her. If she still refuse, it's fine with me. Giving me the rights to take care of her and our baby would be enough for me.
 

 

But what if she chose not to keep the baby? What if she thinks that the baby is only getting in the way of her plans in life? Many unnecessary thoughts flooded my mind but I quickly shook those thoughts away. Jennie wouldn't do that. She wouldn't kill an innocent baby growing in her womb but if ever she will, I am here to stop her. I will beg and even kneel infront of her if I have to just to keep our baby alive. Even if she ask me to leave in exchange I'm ready for it. I would do anything and everything for the sake of our baby.
 

 

When I saw a smile slowly forming on Jennie's face while rubbing her still flat tummy, I fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter