제 3 장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA'S POV

 

 

"Yah, Lalisa Manoban!" Seulgi shouted near my ear.

 

"Aish! Don't shout, you're hurting my ears."

 

"Is it true?" ask Minnie.

 

"What 'true'?" I ask in confusion.

 

"Yah, we heard you already ask Plain Jane Jennie out." says Jeongyeon, sitting beside me. Gulping on her pepsi in can like it's a beer.

 

I smiled when I remembered my date that I had together with Jennie yesterday, the latest object of our dare. In the spirit of fun, we have a monthly dare and one of us will be picked to do it. It was my turn this month and the dare was a test of charm. The dare was to woo a girl who is way out of our league and make her fall for me. They still haven't chosen who the lucky girl I will play with when we saw Jennie passing by and my friends gave me a knowing look and despite my complaint it was agreed that Jennie was the lucky girl.

 

Even if I didn't want to, I couldn't do anything about it anymore I accepted the challenge and already made my first move. I blackmailed her into going out with me. The task is easy I just have to endure a whole month to be with that nerd, hopefully shorter than a month to finish this mission.

 

"For your information guys, we already went out on a date. So ready your wallets cause I'm sure I'll win this bet." I brag cause why not?

 

"Isn't it too early to brag, Lisa? Your task is to make her fall head over heels inlove with you." says Seulgi munching on her burger.

 

"From what I see, it will happen soon. Who can ever resist my charm." I continue to brag because I know for sure I'll win this stupid bet. Losing is not in my vocabulary.

 

"Hah~ let's see. I bet my 1969 Mustang boss 429." Seulgi said.

 

My eyes widen in surprise and excitement. I really like that vintage car of Seulgi. I've been wooing her for months to sell it to me. "Oh yeah~ This is getting really exciting." I said as I rubbed both my hands while smirking.

 

Minnie butted in. "If you lose. I get to have your Hasselblad H4D. Can't wait to have my hands on it." Hah! We'll see.

 

"I'll have 2 of your vintage cameras then." Jeongyeon said.

 

I smirk. Those cameras were my most loved possessions. "Dream on, Minnie and Jeongyeon. You will never have my cameras. I'm gonna nail that Kim Jennie for sure."

 

 

_____

 

 

JENNIE'S POV

 

"You sure love taking pictures." I commented while the both of us are walking on a park.

 

We've been going out for weeks already and each passing day won't be complete without being with her. At school, I can hear the girls talking behind my back, saying some harsh thing about me like me and Lisa don't fit each other, that I don't deserve to be by her side, some even call me a witch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter