제 1 장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA'S POV


My breath was caught in mid air as I saw that ethereal vision walks in from the entrance of Down & Dirty. The club that is owned by a friend of mine located under the basement of a hotel here in Gangnam.

 

 

The girl is very pretty---beautiful even and hot. Her long straight jet black hair is tied up in high ponytail, wearing a white crop top which appeared like a corset, black skinny jeans which hung low on her hip and high heeled sandals, with the wild lights dancing on her fairly white skin there is no doubt that she was mouthwateringly y. I shifted on my seat when I felt my body reacting.

 

 

"Here's your drink, bro." Seungyoon, my friend, handed me a bottle of beer.

 

 

"Thanks, dude." I gulped from the bottle.

 

 

"So, how long are you gonna stay here in Korea?" he asks while serving drinks to the other customers.

 

 

"A month or two maybe."

 

 

"A what? Yah! You've been working non-stop for the past 8 years in Thailand and you filed for a month vacation only?"

 

 

"You know what happen back then, I needed some place that she and I haven't been to so I can move on. Besides I'm handling most of our businesses there so I'm really busy."

 

 

Kang Seungyoon looked at me with a serious look in his face. "And have you... moved on?"

 

 

I only smile as an answer then shrugged my shoulders before drinking the beer and looked around the bar, my eyes landed on the same woman that I was staring at awhile ago. I felt my body stiffen when I saw a guy wrapped his arm around the woman's petite waist and guided her to the dance floor. I just found myself gripping the beer bottle tightly and grinding my teeth while watching them dance. I don't why but I suddenly had an urge to beat the out of that bastard she's with.

 

 

I swallowed hard as I watched the woman dancing in the middle of the dance floor. She was a sight to behold. I don't know how long I've been staring at her when suddenly Seungyoon spoke startling me a little.

 

 

"She's beautiful, isn't she?"

 

 

"Yes." I answered truthfully then faced him while playing the beer bottle in my hand. "Does she come here often?" I ask out in curiosity. He nodded. "Do you know her?"

 

 

"Don't you recognize her?" He answered me with another questi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter