제 8 장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE'S POV
 

 

With a pout I stared at the burnt soy sauce tteokbokki on a plate infront of me.

 

 

"Ahhh~ why can't I make it right? I followed all procedure step by step but why is it still a failure? Wae? Wae~~??" I drop to the kitchen counter dramatically and sobs. I've been craving for the old fashion tteokbokki, so I wanted to try cooking it but I failed.

 

 

My two bestfriends, Jisoo and Rosie laughs through the webcam.

 

 

"Give it up already, Jenjen. You will never learn how to cook it. Dalgom-ah, andwae." Jisoo bent down, picking up her dog who was chewing on her bunny slippers.

 

 

I stood up. If glares could set a person on fire, Jisoo is already burnt and toasted. "Look who's talking. You can't even fry an egg."

 

 

"Yah. I don't need to learn how to cook. It's just a waste of time and I might hurt myself."

 

 

"Yup, who needs to learn when there are on the go foods here and there." says Rosé while doing her nails.

 

 

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Maybe, it's still edible. I'll taste it." the moment I put a piece of rice cake in my mouth I ran to the sink to spit it out making Jisoo and Rosé laughed out loud.

 

 

"How's the taste? Was it good?" ask Jisoo, annoying me more while suffocating Dalgom with kisses.

 

 

"Yeah."

 

 

"Why'd you spit it out then?"

 

 

"It's hot."

 

 

"But it's already been a while since you put it on a plate, right?" asks Jisoo with a smirk.

 

 

I glared at the two laughing brats again. "Aish. You're face is starting to annoy the heck out of me. Bye." I pressed the end call button annoyingly without waiting for their comments and looked down at the plate of tteokbokki sadly. My phone vibrated, a message from Jisoo popped up.



 

From: Chichichu

Hahaha. You're so fun to annoy, Jendeuk. Anyway, just surrender to the wonders of take out and food delivery already since you're a hopeless case 😈

Don't eat that tteokbokki anymore, you might get yourself poisoned or something.
 

 

 

From: Me

Gee, thanks for worrying about me, Jisooni. 

 

 


From: Chichichu

Don't get me wrong. I just don't want you ruining my game time when you get sick from eating your FAILED tteokbokki dish 😝
 

 

 

From: Me

Heol! Yah, Kim Jisoo You mean to say, you're not even going to bring me to the hospital? 😢

 

 


From: Chichichu

Nope, just call a cab
 

 

 

From: Me

Wah~ Such a nice friend you are 

 

 


From: Chichichu

ㅋㅋㅋ Yah, do you want to have Doenjjang jjigae for your dinner? I know a place and their jjigae's are really good and tasty.
 

 

 

From: Me

Really? Give me their number.

 

 


From: Chichichu

010 XXXXX

If you have free time just go to Hongdae or call Mrs Baek here's her number 010 XXXXX
 

 

 

From: Me

Thanks. Why would I go there? And who's Mrs Baek?

 

 


From: Hubby

Wifey, I ordered food from your favorite restaurant it'll be delivered to you in a few. Don't eat that tteokbokki and stop sulking about it.

 

 

From: Me

Thanks, hubby! Love ya! 😘

 

 


From: Chichichu

Mrs Baek is a chef. My mom knows her, maybe she can teach you. Don't worry I'll beg her to accept you who-always-failed-at-cooking as her student. Aigoo. I hope she can improve at least 10℅ of your cooking skills. Have to sleep now. Goodnight 
 

 

 

From: Me

I'll call Auntie right now and tell her you're bullying me!
 

 


From: Chichichu

Yah, I'm just kidding. I love you, Jenjen. Jalja 



 

I shook my head and put my phone down just then the doorbell rang, it was the food delivery Rosie ordered for me. I informed her about it, thanking her again before started eating.
 

 

___
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter