제 16 장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE'S POV

 

 

"Jennie Unni, do you want to see Lisa's room." I heard Mayuree asks.


 

Marco, Lisa and Neil were inside the office room, discussing about Lisa's permanent transfer here in Korea.

 

 

I knew that it will a big decision on Lisa's part since she holds the highest position in her work in Thailand and Switzerland, but in her transfer in Korea she will be under her father. She said it was okay with her since she already got what she wanted the most--me. Those words succefully melted my heart. She was simply telling me that I was everything to her.


 

I smiled and nodded to Mayuree. I haven't seen Lisa's room in her parents house. Never once has she brought me here whenever we visited her parents that whole week. It seems like she didn't want to be alone with me. Even in my apartment, she sent a househelper who will take care of me til we get married.


 

She said she wanted to make everything right and even made a promise that she will not touch me again until we were married. That seriously made me laugh. Her way of thinking is kinda late, I'm pregnant now. She must've misplaced her sense of propriety.
 

 

"Yes, please. Can you take me there?" I ask.
 

 

"Of course." says the younger version of Lisa infront of me.


 

Her room looks exactly the same as the one she had in her own apartment. The latter was a bit bigger. The walls were painted with a shade of cream. My eyes wander around her room and they landed on a photobook on top of the study table.
 

 

I walk towards the table and opened the photobook. My eyes widened seeing it was full of our pictures. Some were stolen shots of me. There was a bedside table where there was a picture frame facing the bed. I went near it and looked at it. I was shocked to see that it was a picture of us that was facing her bed. It was taken after a volleyball game. She was still wearing her volleyball uniform while I am holding a banner. We looked so happy together back th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter