제 14 장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE'S POV

 

 

When I woke up the next morning, Lisa is no longer beside me. However, I could still smell her scent on my bed. It feels like as if somebody pinch my heart. Damn, was I expecting to to see her beside me the moment I open my eyes?
 

 

I stood up and made my bed before going inside the bathroom and took a shower. After I finished taking a bath, I went inside my walk-in closet and wore some comfy clothes then walked out of my room. The aroma of pancakes assaulted my nose. My stomach growl. Right, I didn't get to eat last night. But.. who's cooking? Lisa? I walked towards my kitchen.
 

 

"Good morning, baby." Lisa greeted me with a smile then bent down to give me a quick peck on the lips.
 

 

I smiled. So she stayed. Lisa looked cute in her shirt, cotton shorts and.... my apron? I mentally giggled. Her hair's wet, signifying that she already took a shower.
 

 

"Good morning." I greeted back. She pulled out a chair for me to sit and help me in.
 

 

"I hope you don't mind but I rummaged your pantry looking for something to cook cause I knew you'd be hungry when you wake up." She said smiling.
 

 

"It's okay. I don't mind at all."
 

 

"How would you like your pancakes done?"
 

 

"Put lots and lots of whipped cream." I answered cutely.
 

 

"You mean, whipped cream with pancakes?" She joke.


 

That made me laugh. "Literally speaking, yes."
 

 

Seconds later, she pushed the plate of the yummy looking pancakes towards me. She even took a yellow tulips on the vase sitting on my kitchen counter and put it on the side of the plate.
 

 

"Wow~" I drooled while looking. "It looks yummy. Thank you~" excitedly I picked up the fork and started stuffing my mouth with Lisa's soggy pancakes.

 

"Welcome, Baby."

 

"Stop that." I said feeling my cheeks heated with her stares. She was watching me while I'm eating. She's making me nervous and I don't know why.
 

 

"What?" She ask innocently.

 

 

"Stop watching me eat. You're making me nervous." I admitted earning a chuckle from her. Then she turned silent.
 

 

"What do I need to do to stay in your life, Jennie?" she ask, sadness can be heard from her voice. The slice of pancake that I was about to pop into my mouth was caught in mid-air. "Oh no, no, don't get me wrong. I won't be starting again. I'm not going to force you into something that you don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter