제 13 장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE'S POV

 

 

Night came and I badly wanted to hang out with my friends. After that talk I had with Lisa, it felt like I'm going to explode soon. I want to go out and have some fun to forget the pain that I'm feeling right now.

 

My phone rang, I grabbed it and saw that it's an incoming call from Jisoo, I pressed the answer call button.
 

 

"Hello."

 

 

"Are you busy? Let's hang out." says Jisoo on the other line.
 

 

 

"Okay. I was just about to ask you to."
 

 

"I'll call Rosie, she might wanna hang out too."
 

 

"And I'll call Song Kang oppa, he might wanna come also. Where will we meet? The usual?" I'm talking about Seungyoon's club, it was our usual hang out place.
 

 

"Yeah. Okay, I'll hang up now. See you there."


 

"See ya." I hang up and dialed Song Kang's number, after five ring he answered. "Oppa~"
 

 

"Hey, Jen."


 

"Are you free tonight? I'm gonna hang out with the girls, wanna come?" I ask.
 

 

"I'm currently working on my new project right now." He said in a sad tone, I can hear him flipping document pages and typing on his keyboard on the other line. I pouted. "Send me the address where. I'll try to come." he then added.
 

 

I smiled. "Oh were going at our usual hang out place. Down and Dirty."
 

 

"Okay. I'll try to finish these early and hang out with you girls later. Gotta go, Jen. Bye."
 

 

"Eung. Bye."




 

After a while the three of us.. Me, Jisoo and Rosé are already infront of the club. For some unknown reason, my two friends seems to have problems as well. I guessed, it's about their lovelife. Okay, whoever invented that word.. prepare to be cursed forever. It wasn't a healthy feeling. It always bring pain and sadness. Why do others wants to have one when it is not good for people?


 

The moment we got inside the club we've noticed that there's only a few customers in. It wasn't crowded like how it used to be. We walked towards the counter and Seungyoon making some drinks.
 

 

"That's odd. Only few customers for tonight?" I ask.
 

 

"Must you really have to rub it more on my face?" He pouted.
 

 

"What happened?" Rosé ask.


 

"Oh, was it because of the newly opened club near here?" Jisoo queried as she plopped down the stool.
 

 

"Yes." Seungyoon answered. "I heard it has a lot more of new amenities."
 

 

"Oh, what a tough competition you've got." Rosie commented.
 

 

The three of us looked at each other then smiled, I guess we were all thinking of the same thing.
 

 

"I think we could help you."


 

"How will you help me?"


 

"We'll do the bartending for you." I answered. This is what I want to do, what I need to do, maybe this could help me to divert my attention from thinking about Lisa. It's been a week since I last saw her.
 

 

"Ehh~? I might lose more costumers." He said while looking at us with uncertainty whether he should trust us or not.
 

 

Jisoo smack Seungyoon's arm. "Just do the bartending over there. Trust us. This'll work."


 

"Fine. As if I have another choice." He smiled before opening the door to the counter for us.

 

___

 

 

3RD PERSON POV

  

 

Few minutes after they started serving drinks as a bartender they're starting to have a hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter