제 18 장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE'S POV

 

 

The moment my car entered the gate of our house I spotted Lisa standing at the front door. She looks exhausted but she was still beautiful. She was still the same woman who took my breath away just by looking at her, and that same woman who broke my heart into million pieces.
 

 

I shouldn't be feeling affected by her looks. I have to completely erase her to my heart and mind. She fooled me and shouldn't be forgiven. Before hopping out of my car, I breathe deeply to calm myself.
 

 

Lisa greeted me with a smile. She bent down to kiss me on the lips but I avoided it and went pass by her earning a frown from her in confusion I then felt her held my arm. "What's wrong?" she asked.
 

 

I yanked her hand off my arm and shot her a glare. "Do you really have to ask?" I snapped angrily before going inside the house followed by her.
 

 

"If it's about me forgetting to call you the other day, I'm sorry. It's my fault. I've been busy with a lot of paper works to deal with that I even forgot to bring my phone with me."
 

 

I stop on my tracks and faced her. "Is that what you think this is all about? I'm not that shallow, Lisa! And why does it matter to you that much? Stop acting as if you care. I won't buy that, at least not anymore." I yell at her face.
 

 

"I don't understand, you're talking in riddles. Why don't you make things clear and tell me what the problem is? For goodness sake, Jennie, I can't think of anything that I did to make this happen to us!"
 

 

I laughed sarcastically while clapping my hands. "You have such a good acting skills. You look as if you really mean every word you said. But sad to say, it won't work on me again. Snap out of it, I know everything. Wealth and power hungry bastard." I said before leaving her.
 

___
 

 

"Where are you going?" Lisa ask as she saw me, who is all dress up and ready to go as I passed by the living room, where she is currently at.
 

 

"Why do you ask? Are you my keeper."
 

 

She stood up from the sofa and went near me. "I'm not your keeper, I am your wife."
 

 

"Oh right, here in Korea, I'm your wife. How about outside the country, who's your wife?" I ask in a sarcastic tone.
 

 

Confusion is written all over her face. "Just what do you mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter