제 11 장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE'S POV

 

 

Few hours had passed when I finally decided to open my eyes, I had been faking asleep to avoid having a talk with Lisa so I just kept my eyes closed. I didn't know what to say when she'll starts asking me questions. I know that she now knows my secret: that no one had ever touched me since her. And for the second time around, I gave myself to her in the same place where I had given myself to her for the first time eight years ago.
 

 

My eyes wander around her room, nothing had change it's still look exactly the same. I felt Lisa's breathing evenly then I noticed our position. My back was on her chest, my head is leaning on her one arm while her other arm is wrapped around my waist and her legs were trapping mine.
 

 

I sighed, I felt spent and sore but I want to go home. Slowly, I freed myself from her arms but her grip on my waist tightened. I turns my head to Lisa, her eyes were still closed but a wicked smile is playing on her lips. It only means one thing. She's awake!
 

 

"I have to go home, Lisa." I said then tried to free myself from her arms again.
 

 

"No. Stay, baby." she commanded with a sweet voice.
 

 

"But I really have to go. Look at the time, it's already 5 o'clock in the morning." I whined.
 

 

"Stay and rest, babe."
 

 

"But I'm not tired--" I was not able to finish my sentence as I gasp loudly when I felt her hand playing with my s. "Y-Yah, w-what are you doing?" I grumble, excitement slowly starting to build up inside me.
 

 

Suddenly, Lisa pushed me on my back and got on top of me. Her hot hands started caressing me on my waist to my thighs. I felt her hard length on my legs. "You said, you're not tired yet right?" she answered naughtily before kissing me on the lips. She started trailing wet kisses down to my neck.
 

 

"L-Lisa... stop." I protested but it came out weakly. She bit my collarbone before going down to my , latched onto my and it like a hungry baby while other hand was kneading the other. "Y-Yah." I bit back a moan when I felt her rubbing against my . "L-Lisa p-please."
 

 

"Please what?" She asked, pressed her c0ck on my slit. She planted a soft kiss on my shoulder blades, throat and jaw then the corner of my mouth, teasing me more. "Please what, baby?"
 

 

"Aish, just kiss me now!" I demanded almost frantically.
 

 

 

_____
 

 

 

LISA'S POV
 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter