제 9 장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE'S POV

 

 

 

I was wearing my dress when the doorbell rang. I'm still barefoot when I walked out of my room to see who it was. Without bothering to look at the intercom to see who the visitor was, I opened the door.

 

 

"Hi, baby." Lisa greeted me with a smile, but she looks kinda bothered.

 

 

She's wearing a black see through long sleeves tucked inside her jeans. Her shoulder length ash brown hair is kinda messy like she just comb it using her fingers but nevertheless it only made her look more gorgeous and hot.


'She looked delicious enough to be my dessert.' says the flirty part of my brain.

 

 

"Hi." I greeted back. "Come in. Please take a seat." And before I could drool more over Lisa I invited her in. I gestured towards one of the couch on my living room. "Would you like a drink?"

 

 

"No, thanks." Lisa said before sitting down.

 

 

"I thought were just going to meet downstairs?" I ask.

 

 

"I figured that you still need more time preparing like what you've said awhile ago, I gave you a short notice."

 

 

"Oh, okay. I'm almost done. Would you mind if I make you wait for a couple of minutes more?"

 

 

"No, not at all. Take your time, babe."

 

 

"Thanks. Excuse me." I headed back to my room.

 

 

"Nice place, by the way." I hears her say.

 

 

"Thanks."

 

 

"And, Baby."

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"Next time, please look through the intercom first before opening the door, okay? You have to be careful. Bad guys are lurking everywhere nowadays."

 

 

Her voice was filled with concern tha it warmed my heart. I nodded and went inside my room.

 

 

___

 

 

LISA'S POV

 

 

 

It was as if I came back from being a high schooler again, feeling nervous and excited at the same time knowing that I'm going out with Jennie. It was like going out on a date for the first time. I really felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter