제 4 장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE'S POV

 


"Are you going to watch our game tomorrow?" I heard Lisa ask.

 


We're currently sitting under a huge oak tree on the school grounds while waiting for the class to start. She was leaning against the body of the tree while my back was almost pressed on her sides. I was busy solving mathematical problems on my notebook.

 

 

For two weeks now, Lisa has been a constant fixture of my life. When we both have the same vacant schedule we will be together. I had been hearing some gossips. Like Lisa and I aren't compatible with each other. But I just choose to ignore them. As long as I'm happy that's all that matters and no one could ruin my happiness.

 

 

"I would love to but I can't, because I already have a scheduled plan for that day." I answered without glancing at her. I have already scheduled that day for doing some research because Iwanted to finish my term paper on that day.

 

 

Lisa sighed. "When will the time comes that I will be your top priority?" she inquire.

 

 

I turns to look at her. Her fave was unreadable. "Excuse me? Are you serious with that question?" I asked.

 

 

"What do you think?" Lisa question back.

 

 

I put my pen down and faced her. "You sound different. Why are you asking me a question like that?" Her actions weirding me out. She sounds like jealous and somewhat... possessive. What was happening to her? 

 

 

"What's wrong with my question? Can't you come to my game tomorrow? Was that too much to ask from you?" she said in a very irritated tone.

 

 

"Why?"

 

 

"Because I need you to be there!" she sounded exasperated.

 

 

"I've never watched your game before. What difference does it make now if I will or will not be there?"

 

 

"Because you mean something to me now! God, why are you making this difficult?"

 

 

"W-What did you just say?" I ask speechless. Did Lisa just say...? Did I heard it right?

 

 

 

___

 


LISA'S POV

 

I heaved a very irritated sighed and closed my eyes for a sec, counting one to five trying to calm myself down. I am is so close to burst in anger. Yes, I'm a short-tempered person. Didn't Jennie get what I meant by that?

 

I rubbed her face using my palms. "Don't you get it?" I snapped at her in annoyance. I saw Jenn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter