제 2 장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[8 years ago...]

 

 

JENNIE'S POV

 

 

I was walking alone on the school's hallway on my way to the library in a hurry, I was shuffling my things inside my bag searching for my notebook inside my bag because I was so sure I put it here but why can't I find it just when I really need it when suddenly I bumped onto something-- or rather someone making the books in my hand fell on the ground.

 

 

"Ow!" I groaned in pain while rubbing my head then bowed to apologize. "I'm sor--" I wasn't able to complete asking for an apology when I look up to meet the person's eyes only to be frozen cause I'm facing Lalisa Manoban, one of the most popular girl in our school, she's the team captain of the university's volleyball team and queenka.

 

 

"It's me who should apologize. I'm sorry for not looking where I was going." she said then bowed lightly with an apologetic smile on her face.

 

 

"Eo, a-aniyo gwaenchanayo. I-I'm at fault too." I bowed again. I felt my heart started beating erratically.

 

 

Lisa bent down and picked up my books which were scattered on the floor and handed them over to me. "Here.."

 

 

"T-Thank you." I said still stuttering while gazing down at my books.

 

 

"Are you thanking me or the books?" she tease.

 

 

I didn't dare to look up and meet her eyes as I was so afraid that she might see me blushing really hard. Why? Cause I have a huge crush on her, I even think I love her. Well, who wouldn't? She was so pretty--with those gorgeous eyes, prominent nose and kissable plump lips. She was rich and famous but some say she's conceited and so full of herself but I can't see that. She's just confident. Besides it's okay to brag sometimes if you have something to brag about. She's also notorious with girls, it seems like she had already dated most of the girls population in our university. Who could even resist her charms?

 

 

My eyes grew wide when Lisa bent down and leaned her face towards me. "I thought you already fell asleep." she said chuckling.

 

 

I blushed profusely. Taking a deep breath, I gathered all the strength I could muster and look at her straight in the eyes. "I'm going first." I was about to walk but she blocked my way.

 

 

"Wait."

 

 

"Waeyo? Do you need something?"

 

 

"Can I ask you out on a date?"

 

 

It felt like a lightning had struck me from the shock I received by her question. Did she just.. "W-What?"

 

 

"I'm asking you out." she repeated.

 

 

"W-Why me?"

 

 

"Why not?" she walk closer to me making me gulp and took a step back.

 

 

"I'm not like the girls that you have dated be--" But I can't step back any further since my back had already came in contact with the wall.

 

 

Lisa put her hands on either sides of my head, trapping me. "I like your being different so I'm asking you out, what do you say?"

 

 

I look around and blushed more, when I notice that most of the students who are passing by were giving us curious looks, the girls were shooting me murderous glares, like if looks can kill I'll probably dead by now, and I'm starting to panic by our closeness so I look down on my feet afraid of the stares that I am currently receiving. "Please go." I said in a low tone.

 

 

"Is that an order?"

 

 

"N-No... It's just... Please, j-just go."

 

 

"What if I don't want to?" She one of her eyebrows up and lean her face towards me again. "Yah. Can you still breathe? You're face is all red like a tomato."

 

 

"J-Just go, please."

 

 

Lisa shook her head while grinning. "I won't go until you say yes."

 

 

'Aigoo. She's so stubborn.' I thought. Then I notice a group of pretty but mean girls, not too far away from us were about to spit fire on me. By the looks on their faces, I am so sure they were mentally stabbing or brutally murdering me already. "O-okay, okay. Just go now please."

 

 

Her grin turn widely. "See you later." S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter