제 10 장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE'S POV

 

 

Lisa and I had a romantic dinner at a posh italian restaurant in Seocho-gu near the Han River. She was very attentive to me, serving and even feeding me during our lovely dinner. After that, we went to have a walk on the park near it.

 

 

Why does it feels like that our relationship is slowly going into another direction? This isn't what I had planned. It isn't what I had in mind. I had said to myself before that I should just enjoy her company with no emotion and feelings towards her. I shouldn't be falling for her. But why does my heart wants the opposite?

 

 

"Thank you." I said when we got inside her car.

 

 

"It's me who should thank you." She smiled. "Thank you for going out with me tonight." She looked at me in the eyes and I can't help but to stare back. Getting lost with her dark brown orbs. Her hand gently touched my face, tucking some hair strands behind my ear. "You're so beautiful, babe." she said, still looking at me straight in the eyes.

 

 

I couldn't look away. Slowly, her face is getting near me. I knew that she's going to kiss me and I wanted to feel how to be kissed by her again. Her lips were only a breath away so I closed my eyes and anticipating her lips to touch mine.

 

 

"I've missed you, babe." she whispered before capturing my lips and gave me a passionate kiss. She was kissing me with a passion like no one else has. Her lips moving expertly against mine. She my bottom lip into , biting it lightly before releasing it and diving in for some more. Without thinking twice, I threw my hands around her neck pulling her closer.

 

 

Lisa tilts her head to the side, making the kiss to go deeper. I grip her hair, eliciting a low groan from her.

 

 

We stopped for much need of air to breathe before Lisa claimed my mouth again, this time her kiss became more deep, needy and hot. I moaned when I felt on my earlobe, biting and it. The car's air condition is on but why can't I feel it? Why is it so hot inside the car?

 

 

Suddenly, went down on my now exposed cleavage, I had no idea on how she pulled down the strap of my dress. Her touch and kisses sets fire on my body. Soon my hands felt itchy so I slipped them inside her blouse, caressing her sides and toned abs.

 

 

"We have to stop." She said panting but she's only an inches away from me. Her nose touching mine. I can feel her hot breath fanning on my face.

 

 

"Why?" I ask in confusion, I'm still so lost from our heated session.

 

 

"We can't do it here, baby." She answered in a husky tone. Her hand cupped my face and her eyes were staring at me lovingly then she sat properly before turning the engine on. "Do you want me to take you home?" She ask.

 

 

"No!" I almost screamed in protest.

 

 

She smiled and there was a look of relief in her face. "I don't wanna take you home yet either." She turned to her side and peck my lips before driving the car out of the parking area in a hurry.



 

(Note: Rated scenes ahead, skip if you're not comfortable with it 😊)

 

 

The moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter