최종장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE'S POV

 

 

I held my breath as Lisa started walking towards me. I wanted to run away from that place but I couldn't do so. Her eyes held my gaze. She stopped on her tracks when she was just a meter away from me. Now I could clearly see her face.

 

 

Now I could clearly see her face. Her eyes mirrored her love and longing for me.

 

 

"I miss you, Babe." she said.

 

 

The tears pooling from my eyes started to flow down my cheeks like a waterfalls. She shouldn't love me. I was not worthy of her love.

 

 

She took the remaining steps and went near me before pulling me in her arms. I then started sobbing. "Hush now, baby. Everything's gonna be okay." she whispered in my ear.

 

 

"You shouldn't have come and find me. I'm not worthy, Lisa. I'm not." I said while still sobbing.

 

 

"No, baby. Please, don't say that. You are worthy of my love. I love you. Let's give our love a second chance. Let's just forget what happen and start over again."

 

 

If the sun, should refuse to rise
And the moon doesn't hang in the night
The tides won't change, seasons rearrange
When the world is through
I will still love you

 

 

"No, I hurt you. I'm scared that I might hurt you again. You shouldn't waste your time on me. You don't deserve someone like me." I said while struggling to free myself from her arms which are around me.

 

 

Lisa hugged me tighter. "Please, Jen, come home with me." she pleaded. "You're the only woman I ever loved. You're the only one I ever need. Come back to me please."

 

 

The determination I had about pushing her away shattered into million pieces, I put my arms around her as l hugged her back. "I love you. I never stopped loving you. Even at the times I thought I hated you I still love you." I confessed, still sobbing.

 

 

Lisa pulled away from me and looked at me as if memorizing every inch of my face then she cupped my face.

 

 

"I love you." she said before she bent down to capture my lips in a passionate kiss, ignoring the loud cheering of the people who were watching us.

 

 

___

 

 

LISA'S POV


 

I still couldn't believe that I am finally holding Jennie in my arms and that we were lying together on the bed.

 

 

For the past three months I had been dreaming of this and now I finally have her.

 

 

When I saw her again, I vowed that I would never let her go. I wanted to bring her back home that instant but Jennie beg me to stay in Nami Island even just for a night saying she wanted to enjoy her last night in here and make it memorable.

 

 

I smirk at the thought. We really did enjoyed our stay in here. I made love to her over and over again and every time was like coming home. I didn't stop until she begged me to. Well, I missed her so damn much. Hearing her declaration of love for me made me the happiest woman on earth. Oh how I had been wishing to hear those words from her.

 

 

I thought I would never hear those words from her. I almost lost her. I don't know what to do if ever I didn't find her or found out that she's already with someone else. Losing her would be more painful than death. It would be better to just die instead of living without her by my side.

 

 

I was surprised when I felt warm liquid on my chest, followed by a sniff. Feeling all kind of worry surrounded my heart I lean my face forward to see her face.

 

 

"Baby, what's wrong.?" I ask my wife.

 

 

Jennie looked up and met my eyes. She shook her head. "It's just that I'm so happy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter