제 7 장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA'S POV

 

 

I wanted to run after Jennie but I did not think it was the right time. I gripped the beer bottle tightly and gulped the remaining liquid from it. I closes my eyes as my heart clenched remembering the past, it was as if it just happened yesterday. It was all still feel so fresh.

 

 

I was so worried when Jennie didn't show up at school for two straight days.  I've been trying to call her numerous times already but her phone number is out of coverage area. I tried calling her house, but nobody answer my calls as well. Her neighbors says that they haven't seen her for the past days. Even her best friend Rosie had no idea where she was. The word worrying is not the right term to describe what I was feeling that time, I was so anxious to the point I can't even sleep at night thinking about what was happening to her that her phone is turned off and nobody knows where she is. I was afraid less!

 

 

When someone knock at my door and saw that it was her infront of my apartment, I pulled her in my arms and hugged her really tight.

 

 

I was astounded when she suddenly started undressing. I couldn't move. I wanted her for so long but I respected her too much to do that to her. I admit, that very first reason why I approached her is because of the dare but when I knew her everything changed. She was worth knowing. She was beautiful inside and out. There was this one time my friends asks me about the progress of my assignment, I couldn't tell that I wanted to back out of our dare. Because I was so sure that they would be teasing me endlessly so I told them that it's going smoothly.

 

 

The night she gave herself to me was the happiest day of my life. I've many experienced towards girls but it's not the same when it was with Jennie. It was like coming home for the first time. When my ffriends suddenly appeared to check out on her, I was raging mad. I wanted to punch all of them. How I wanted to erase those malicious grins on their faces with my fist. I was so terrified that Jennie might woke up and learned about my deal with my friends. I was afraid she would get angry and would leave me afterwards. Turns out she already knew about everything and my fear turns out to be true. When I woke up, she was no longer there. She left with nothing but a letter and memories. When I read the letter, it feels like someone had cut my chest open, ripped my heart out and crushed it to pieces. She knew about the dare and she did everything  for me to win the bet. The letter kept running in my head over and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter