Chapter 3 My Love

My Treasure

Meanwhile...

 

*Junghwa and Yoshinori hold hands and head to their favorite pizza place. They order their favorites pulled pork pizza and barbeque chicken wings. While waiting for their food, Junghwa starts the conversation. 

 

Junghwa: How was classes today?

 

Yoshinori: Not too bad. Babe, can I ask you something?

 

Junghwa: *nods* What is it?

 

Yoshinori: Out of curiosity, did you and that Jaehyuk dude date when you were young?

 

Junghwa: No why? Don’t tell me, you’re still jealous. 

 

Yoshinori: No why do you say that? *awkwardly chuckles*

 

Junghwa: My baby still jealous? Awee so cute *pinches his cheeks* I swear you’re the cutest thing ever Yoshi! 

 

Yoshinori: So there’s nothing going on between you two?

 

Junghwa: No, you’re my love, and that’s a fact! *holds his hand* 

 

Yoshinori: Good, I was dying to know this whole day. It was killing me.

 

Junghwa: You sure get jealous easily baby.

 

Yoshinori: No I don’t! *pouts*

 

Junghwa: I love you baby. 

 

Yoshinori: I love you too babe. *pecks her lips*

 

*The food finally arrives and the JungYosh couple eat happily talking about their day and about their future plans. After dinner, they head to the Lotte Cinema and watch Penninsula (Train of Busan 2) together. The movie date was fun because the couple were both scaredy cats. They couldn’t stop screaming throughout the entire movie.

 

After the movie…

 

Yoshinori: Babe, let’s never watch zombie movies again.

 

Junghwa: And horror movies.

 

Yoshinori: Deal. 

 

Junghwa: You know it’s funny that we both get scared easily.

 

Yoshinori: Yeah remember the time we had our first date at an amusement park and we went to the horror house back in Japan?

 

Junghwa: OMG don’t remind me you peed your pants.

 

Yoshinori: Did not! 

 

*Junghwa and Yoshinori look at each other laughing. They head to their apartment together. 

 

Later that evening…

 

*Junghwa and Yoshinori cuddle on the couch having their evening wine talking and enjoying each other’s company.

 

Junghwa: You know baby, my first love may have been Jaehyuk, but my second and last love is you. You are my one and only true love. I will never stop loving you. 

 

Yoshinori: I will never stop loving you too. I can’t wait til we get married someday.

 

Junghwa: Me too. *kisses him*

 

*Yoshinori kisses her back and pecks the top of her forehead intertwining his hands with hers.