Chapter 9 What Should I Do?

My Treasure

*After Jaehyuk confessed to her, Junghwa doesn’t know what to do. She seemed so out of it all day and Yoshinori noticed. He’s getting worried about her.

 

Yoshinori: Babe, are you okay? Is something wrong?

 

Junghwa: Huh? *snaps back into reality* No nothing’s wrong.

 

Yoshinori: You sure babe? You know you can always tell me what’s bothering you, okay? I care about you.

 

Junghwa: I know.

 

*Yoshinori her arm and pecks her forehead. 

 

Yoshinori: You do know that we are going for dinner at your parents’ place tonight?

 

Junghwa: Yeah I know. 

 

*The two get ready and head to her parents’ house. Yoshinori drives for he has gotten his drivers license a month ago. He intertwines his hand with hers and checks up on her from time to time making sure she’s okay. Junghwa thinks to herself.

 

Junghwa’s mind: What should I do? Ughh why did he have to confess to me in the first place? *ruffles her hair in frustration*

 

Yoshinori: Are you okay, babe?

 

Junghwa: I’m fine.

 

Yoshinori: No something’s not right. You haven’t talked to me all day. I’m getting worried sick about you. Can you at least tell me what’s up?

 

Junghwa: My first love confessed to me yesterday but I didn’t know what to do. 

 

Yoshinori: That Jaehyuk dude right? *jealous tone*


Junghwa: He asked me to give him a chance but I didn’t accept his feelings I swear. 

 

Yoshinori: You didn’t?

 

Junghwa: No because you know that I only love you baby. I-

 

*Yoshinori doesn’t say another word and slams his lips onto hers as the car stops at a red light. Junghwa kisses him back as tears roll down her face. She wraps her arms around his neck and the two’s little moment becomes passionate. He pulls away from the kiss and pecks her forehead.

 

Yoshinori: I know you do and I do too. I’ll always love you no matter what. 

 

Junghwa: I’ll always love you too forever. 

 

*Yoshinori continues to drive still his hand interlocked with hers. She thinks to herself with tears down her face. 

 

Junghwa’s mind: I’m sorry Jaehyuk but I can’t accept your feelings. I have my soulmate with me and he’s the man that took my heart completely.