Chapter 12 Stop Playing

My Treasure

Yoshinori: You heard me. *approaches him* Stop meeting my wife. You need to stop playing with her heart. Can’t you see that she doesn’t love you anymore? She moved on from you so why don’t you?

 

Jaehyuk: I-

 

Yoshinori: If you talk to her or hang out with her one more time I’m not gonna let it slide anymore. 

 

*Jaehyuk doesn’t say another word and leaves the shop. Yoshinori glares at him as he watches Jaehyuk disappear from the shop window.

 

Yoshinori’s mind: What’s with him? Why is he still holding onto her like that? I don’t understand.

 

*Yoshinori rolls his eyes and goes back to work.

 

Meanwhile…

 

*Jaehyuk heads home with tears down his face.

 

Jaehyuk’s mind: Nuna, your husband Yoshinori is right. I should move on from you but why is it so hard for me? I didn’t mean to play with your heart. What kind of guy am I?

 

*Jaehyuk takes the bus home with regret.

 

Later in the evening…

 

*Yoshinori heads home and waves goodbye to Junghwan.

 

Junghwan: Will nuna be okay?

 

Yoshinori: She’ll be fine dude don’t worry.

 

Junghwan: Take care of her hyung.

 

Yoshinori: I will.

 

*Yoshinori waves and leaves the shop. He drives home. A few minutes later, he arrives home and sees Junghwa on the bed curled into a ball crying. He runs to her and hugs her.

 

Yoshinori: Babe, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?

 

Junghwa: Why is nothing working out for me since I came back to Korea? If only I haven’t seen Jaehyuk again I-

 

Yoshinori: It’s okay babe I’m here. *wipes her tears* I’m here. Shh it will be alright. 

 

Junghwa: You’re not going to divorce me right?

 

Yoshinori: Divorce you? Why would I?

 

Junghwa: I don’t know because he was my first love. I mean he was the one that stole my first kiss and-

 

*Yoshinori shuts her up with a passionate kiss. 

 

Junghwa: What the-

 

Yoshinori: Why does that matter when you have me? Isn’t that what matters now?

 

Junghwa: You’re right sorry. *wipes her tears* I don’t know what I’m thinking. 

 

*Yoshinori grabs her hand and looks at her with loving eyes

 

Yoshinori: You don’t have to worry about anything when you’re with me. 

 

Junghwa: I don’t?

 

Yoshinori: No because as your last love I’ll give you the happiness you deserve. I will never stop loving you babe.

 

Junghwa: I love you too baby. 

 

*Yoshinori and Junghwa look in each other’s eyes for a long time before he leans in to kiss her. He pulls her onto the bed and they end up making passionate love to each other that night. Tears fall down her face thinking about Jaehyuk.

 

Junghwa’s mind: Goodbye Jaehyuk. Forget about me. I hope you find someone else better than me. Someone that will love you.