Twenty

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon led Soonkyu inside the room Jongdae offered her before."so,Lee Soonkyu,who are you exactly? & how are you aware of the things that happened 20 years ago?"

"I was a nurse in the palace when I was young,I...saw many things...know many secrets...that no one knows."she explained.

"So,what made you share it with me?"

"My sister told me the story about Wangseja & his lover,Previous prime minister's daughter."she said."I've heard about the difficulties Wangseja had after Goo Hara mama's death.so I don't want him to be sad anymore,I feel guilty."

"Your sister?"

"Lee Chaerin...she's the chef in the palace."she explained."so about 20 years ago,I was only 24...

*flashback,20 years ago*

Soonkyu was walking in the palace that a voice stopped her."You,stop."

Her eyes widened."minister Im..."

"I heard your eommoni is sick."he got closer.

"Yes Nari."

"I'll provide the money you need to cure her...if you do something that I want of course."

"What do you want me to do?"she asked.

"Meet me at Seohyun Kisaeng house,at the midnight."he left.

Midnight,Kisaeng house,

"Here."Kyuhyun put a vial on the table.

"What should I do with this?"she took the vial.

"You must pour a little of this in Wangbi-mama's medicine each time you give it to her."he explained."just this,simple."

"You want me to kill Wangbi-mama?!"Soonkyu shouted.

"Sh~don't shout!"Seohyun said."don't you want money?"

"Yes,I want...I really want."

"So just do it! & don't worry,it will be safe."Kyuhyun said.

"Ok."

*end of flashback*

I...I really needed the money! I'm so sorry...I'm really sorry!"Soonkyu cried.

Taeyeon clenched her fist.hearing those words hurt,a lot.her best friend was killed by that mean man & Nayeon & her husband were killed because of it."So...you can solve this 20 year long problem & prove Kim Minseok's innocence."she said.

"Yes,yes...I will help you in this."

Meanwhile,outside of the room Jongdae heard their voice without intending to."Kim Minseok? Isn't that Dahyun's Abeoji?"he thought.

***

Hanyang's busy streets,

"Let me."Seokjin took two hairp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter