Thirteen

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grand palace,

"Abamama,I don't want to marry the one Wangbi-mama says...he's too old...I hate him! I even don't want to get married! Don't throw me out of this palace! Please Abamama!"Chaeyoung was crying...yes,she was crying because there wasn't much time left for her.after Sehun's wedding,hers was planned to be held.

"daughter,tell me...do you want to stay single forever?"Siwon asked."haven't you had enough of disobeying Wangbi?"

"Abamama! Why don't you get me? I'm saying that I don't want to marry him! My future isn't important for you?"Chaeyoung's crying turned into wailing.

Chanyeol was waiting outside & heard all Chaeyoung said,suddenly he walked in,without any announcement or permission."Jeonha..."he said & fell to his knees,it was now or never for him."let me marry Gongju Chaeyoung,I love her,let me...please."

The princess looked at him after wiping her eyes."real-really?"she whispered.

Siwon's eyes became wide open."what are you saying Park Chanyeol?!"he asked."how dare you?"

"I'm so sorry to be insolent,but I do love her & It's an honor for me to become her husband...please Jeonha,let me marry her..."he held back his tears.

"Let me marry Park Chanyeol,Abamama...I love him too.please Jeonha!"Chaeyoung had the same aim as Chanyeol.

"R-really mama?"Chanyeol looked at the princess.

"Jeonha,prime minister's here,he says it's urgent."

Siwon nodded."ok,you two get out of here!"

"But,Abama_"

"I'll think about it.now go..."he said.

"Ok,Jeonha!"she walked out being followed by Chanyeol happily.

"You really mean it?"they both asked at the same time."first you,mama."

"No,no you first."

"I really meant it,I...I love you Gongju-mama."he said,making Chaeyoung smile.

"Come to my palace."she ordered.

"Yes,mama."

"Kim Sangbok,leave us alone please,no one in the hallway."Chaeyoung told Yerim & she obeyed.after making sure that no one could hear them she got closer to Chanyeol."I love you too...you were the one I told Orabeoni."the princess tiptoed & kissed his cheek."you're too tall..."she giggled."thank you Chanyeol shi!"the princess said.

"You don't need to be thankful...I did it to have you,I must thank you for protecting me."he was caressing her back,that Chaeyoung looked up."your lips are...c-can I kiss you?"he whispered,with red cheeks.

The princess turned red at first."only if you lean down,it is hard to tiptoe!"she pouted & the other leaned down immediately to kiss her pouted lips.

"I love you."he said after kissing.

***

"Kim Minseok's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter