Sixteen

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

War zone,

"I don't feel good about leaving Lalisa alone,& I can't figure out why."Sehun said.

"Daegun,I don't think there's something to be worried about.Wangbi-mama takes care of her..."Jongin walked,looking at a piece of cloth."by the way,I'm meeting a Kisaeng...she gave this to me,she said it's lucky."

"Oh~you are dating?! So what about Jung's daughter?"Sehun asked."your parents will kill you for sure."

"Death is better than an arranged marriage to someone you don't love."Jongin said.

"But,I love Lalisa."

"I wasn't talking about you,Daegun."Jongin sat down."I've seen how you look at Lalisa mama.of course you two love each other."

Meanwhile Jungkook was standing outside."you,who are you?"he asked.

"I'm Jung Hoseok.Jongin doryeonnim's bodyguard."he answered.

"I haven't seen you before..."he whispered."ya! You!"the soldier stopped at his(?) spot."why are you walking in this time of the night?"

The soldier,who was Jisoo,tried to change her voice."it's time for me to be at my post."she said.

"look at me."Jungkook walked closer after she turned around."what is your name?"

"My name...my name is..."she hadn't thought about it before,a name."I'm Im Minseok."yeah...a mixture of her parents' names.

He nodded."ok,Minseok.you can go."Jisoo bowed & left."he looked so tiny,like a girl."she heard him.

Fortunately,she was one of the guards for Junmyeon,that made her feel better about things happening around.

***

Ministers' encampment,

"Nari."Hoseok bowed."everything is ok."

"Tonight is the night.are you ready?"

"Yes,nari."

"Just kill him like he was never born."Kyuhyun ordered.

"Yes,Nari."he walked out in the middle of the night & went to the place Junmyeon was resting.

***

"Kyungsoo..."

"Yes Jeoha?"

"If I died,take care of Jisoo."the crown prince whispered.

"Jeoha! Don't say so! You'll go back alive & we'll find the secret about Jisoo mama's Abeoji."

"Whatever...I don't why,but I feel like she's here.with me.you know,she still doesn't believe that I can take care of myself."he giggled."it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter