Twenty-two

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is impossible!"Seohyun whispered."no,you are dead!" 

Soonkyu walked closer & bowed to royal family,then turned to Im family."I'm not dead.You haven't planned for this,right Seohyun mama?"she asked."Jeonha...I know somethings no one knows." 

"I can't believe my eyes..."Jisoo whispered."I thought she's dead." 

Junmyeon smirked."Jeonha,she is Lee Soonkyu,a royal nurse & she was in charge of eomamama's health."Siwon nodded. 

"I wasn't in a good financial statue...Im Nari,suggested something that I couldn't reject since my eommoni was sick.Jeonha,I'm ready for any punishment,I just didn't want to die with this big secret."she knelt down."Jeonha,prime minister Im Kyuhyun & his wife,Seo Juhyun mama,told me to kill Goo mama,the deceased Wangbi." 

"What?!"Siwon stood up. 

"Liar! Liar! How dare you?"Kyuhyun was about to attack to the nurse that was controlled by guards."how do you want to prove this? You can't! This is ridiculous! Seja-Jeoha! If you want to marry Jisoo,that inferior Kisaeng,then just do it anyway! Why do you want to destroy my image for your childish lov_" 

"Stop!"the king shouted."you have more proofs,Lee Soonkyu mama?" 

She stood up & showed a paper to the king with a small pouch."this paper,shows that he has given me this huge amount of money...why should a minister give a nurse this much money? & petals' pouch is a special pouch for Seohyun Kisaeng house."Soonkyu explained. 

"Another thing,Jeonha...they tried to kill her."Chanyeol pointed at a man."they told this poor man to kill her so they give him some money..." 

"Do you accept what they are saying?"Siwon asked the man. 

He fell down on his knees."forgive me Jeonha! Forgive me! I didn't know about their sins! Forgive me!"he cried. 

"Kyuhyun...you! What have you done?"Siwon walked to him."Kyuhyun! Im Kyuhyun! You made me kill my best friend! You made me kill my awoo,Kim Minseok! You,you..."he slapped him across his face."you are..." 

"Abamama!"Junmyeon & Sehun ran to him,who was losing his balance. 

"For now,arrest him!"he whispered. 

***

Crown Prince's palace,

"I'm still shocked...wasn't Soonkyu dead?"Jisoo asked. 

"No,but if we didn't pretend like that,she'd be killed for real."Chanyeol explained.

"For real?"Sehun wasn't aware of it either."what do you mean?" 

"Well,You yourself told me to trust Im Jimin."Junmyeon said,looking at Jisoo. 

-Flashback 

"What? They want to kill that nurse?!"Jeongyeon asked in disbelief after putting her chapsticks in her plate."I'm so sorry to say that,but your family members are like monsters..." 

Jimin shook his head."I'm so wrong if I disagree...but you must tell Jisoo shi,they're also planning to kill Wangseja!" 

"I think we must tell Wangseja.you know,Jisoo unnie really hates your family...if she understands,her reaction is not predictable."she told him. 

"How should we talk to him without my Abeoji finding out about it?"Jimin asked."ah...to be honest,I'm scared Jeongyeon." 

"Don't be...he comes here regularly,to meet Jisoo unnie.one night,you come here...saying you want to spend the night with me,then I tell Wangseja that you want to meet him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter