Ten

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The arrow flew fast & hit the target,exactly the center of it.

"Yes!"Lalisa & Sehun shouted."I owe you a lot Hyungnim!"

"Oh..."Jisoo breathed out."thank you Jeoha."

"So,it's Finished...you lost the bet."Thailand's princess walked toward her brother.

"What do you mean? They cheated! They definitely cheated!"Kunpimook said angrily.

"What do you mean?! He did it even with his injured arm! How can you say this? You're a loser!"

"How dare you?"he raised his hand to slap his sister.

"How dare you think of hitting Joseon's King's future daughter-in-law?"Sehun caught his hand roughly,with a serious frown."go back to your country,now!"he ordered.

"Daegun..."Jungkook whispered,feeling how in danger the Prince was in the moment."please...tone it down."

"Wangseja Kunpimook,you lost the bet which was the only way to have me...so,we are done here.Gongju & I will stay here."Jisoo walked closer."it is an honor to be beautiful in your eyes,anyway."she bowed.

"I...you'll pay for this,all of you!"he left with his guards following him.

"Jisoo,"Junmyeon called,weakly."come here."

Jisoo was walking toward him that her eyes caught."Jeoha,your arm!"she shrieked.

"I'm fin_"he lost his balance & fell into her embrace.

"Jeoha!"the audience ran to him.

***

Crown Prince's palace,

"What is it,royal physician?"Chaeyoung was scared to death,her brother was the only one she had in the world.

The physician checked Junmyeon's pulse before answering."it's just pressure,mama.don't worry."

"Pressure?!"she whispered.

"The King is here."the princess's eyes widened,her father hadn't given a damn to her or her brother,most of the times.

"Jeonha..."she stood up & bowed.

"Can you leave us alone,Chaeyoung?"

"Y-yes,Jeon_"she missed those times when she called her father Abeoji,she wasn't that close to her father & that had made her forget about their relationship."Yes,Abamama."she walked out,wiping her tears secretly.

"Junmyeon,my dear son...you can't s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter