Twelve

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crown Princess' palace,

"So,first we need to know about your family."Boa informed."so we will do research about it."

Jisoo remembered something,love must've made her blind! She was Kim Minseok's daughter,the one the King ordered to be killed because of previous queen's death,Junmyeon's mother's death! She panicked & her face became white with fear."o-ok."she whispered.

"Second,choose two court ladies.they must be trusty,you know what I mean?"

"Unnie,they have to be loyal to you,more than anyone else! This palace is extremely scary!"Chaeyoung added."& they m_"

"Chaeyoung!"Boa shouted,angrily.

"Yes,sorry Halmamama."she whispered.

"I was saying...they must be single,no man in their life."Jisoo nodded."one of them will be 6 junior ranked & other 8 junior ranked...you will call them like Sanjeong & Jeondeong..."

"I-I know them."she was the daughter of previous prime minister,those were significant to learn for a noblewoman.

"Ok,fine...so choose them & tell Chaeyoung.I must go & rest,tomorrow is my Sehunnie's wedding..."she stood up & left.

"I must leave you so that you can rest...have a good day Sejabin."the princess left her alone.

"Sejabin..."Jisoo stood up & sat on her own place while looking around."here is even smaller than my room at Kisaeng house..."she nagged.

"Be patient,then one of the biggest palaces will be yours."the door opened.

"Jeoha!"she stood up & bowed.

Junmyeon smiled,he loved how beautiful Jisoo was with that expensive,royal dangui."you look pretty."

"You mean...I wasn't pretty before,Jeoha?"first argument,actually their first meeting was totally an argument too.

"I didn't mean that!"

"But you said that!"Jisoo pouted."idiot..."she whispered.

Junmyeon heard what she said."Ya! Now that you know who I am,you aren't allowed to call me idiot!"

Jisoo walked closer,closer & closer.Junmyeon was getting scared.does she want to hit me? He thought.

"I missed you!"she hugged him.

"W-what?!"he whispered.

Jisoo looked at his face."What? I can't call you idiot,I can't hug you either?"she pouted."ok,I won't."

"No,wait!"he caught her half way."I missed you too."he hugged her tightly."I love you,I love you,I love you,got it?"she nodded."& I won't fall for anyone after you."

"Jeoha~~~don't shower me with much love...I'll be spoiled..."Jisoo giggled.

"But I want to spoil you! I want to shower you with my love & kindness,can't I do that? I want to shower you with kisses,can't I?"Junmyeon started butterfly kisses.

"Jeoh-Jeo...let...Let m-me breath!"Jisoo screamed & Junmyeon stopped.

"I'm really happy you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter