Three

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So,what are you doing here late at night?"they started walking side by side.

"You mean women aren't allowed to go out at night?"she pouted.

"No offense,"he said."but it's dangerous alone...thieves are everywhere,they mostly attack beautiful ladies."

Jisoo blushed."but you've seen my skills,haven't you?"

"Ah,yeah...I have."Junmyeon sighed.I wanted to be her hero,though she's a heroine herself,damn it! He thought."why are you out anyway?"

"I was searching for som_"her stomach rumbled & her cheeks became pink again.

"Seems someone's hungry,huh?"Junmyeon chuckled,making her red face redder."let's go to a restaurant,my treat."

"No,no...it's fine,I'm not hungry that much."she looked away,not wanting him to see her blushed face.

"C'mon! You're hungry,I am too.let's eat something together!"he took her hand.

"But I have to_"

"No more words...follow me."

After leading her to the restaurant,Junmyeon called Kyungsoo.

"Yes Jeoha?"

"Go & tell Samcheon not to call me Seja-Jeoha or any other royal nickname."

"Yes,Jeoha."

Then he sat in front of Jisoo."so..."he started."shouldn't you be at Kisaeng house now?"

Jisoo's eyes widened."w-what?"

"I'm an officer,not a fool."he answered."I just can't get the mystery about your hairstyle,it's not like a Kisaeng....you look like a noble family's daughter."

"Well...I,I..."she searched for words."people look at us somehow that we are criminals...women don't like us since they think we make their husbands to cheat on them...I hate it! I hate that kind of thinking,those stares...they bother me...because..."she wiped her tears away."Kisaengs don't do that on purpose...we are poor & this way we can survive."

"I'm sorry to hear that..."he squeezed her hand which was on the table.

"Please don't touch me...maybe it seems rude to say that,but I'm not allowed to be touched by men until I'm ."by her sentence,Junmyeon moved his hand away.he wanted to get closer,but it seemed like Jisoo ran away from him.

"So,you said you were searching for something,what is it?"

"Uh,not something,but someone."she smiled."my sister,I lost her long time ago...I don't know where she is."just after she finished her sentence,a beautiful young girl,put the meal on their table.

"Here,help yourself please...& call me if you need something."

She wanted to leave that Jisoo grabbed her hand."who are you?"she asked.

"I'm,I'm restauranteur's daughter.his name is Kim Jongdae."she answered.

"Oh...fine...Just your face was familiar."Jisoo sighed & let go of her hand.

"Tokki,"she looked at him."I'll find here,don't worry."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter