Six

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dancers dormitory,

Jisoo was standing outside,staring at the moon."where are you Dahyunnie? Are you having a good life? Do you remember me? Are you waiting for me?"she sighed & was about to go inside her room that she heard a noise from behind.

"Hey!"a familiar voice."hey Tokki!"Jisoo's eyes widened,she held her breath & turned back."hello Tokki!"

"Oh~"she breathed deeply."You can't stop your foolish behaviors,Officer Kim? I was scared to death!"she punched crown prince's chest,but all he did was laugh.

"Sorry,I didn't mean to scare you...I just came here to see you & I must tell that you're even prettier with this kind of clothes,do you want to kill men with your beauty?"he said after laughing.Jisoo was dressed in clothes which was only for special dancers,royal ones.

She blushed,never has anyone admired her because of her beauty."thank you,"she bowed."& you look good in that clothes...like a real officer,who can't defend himself."she mumbled the last part.Jisoo wasn't a fool,why didn't an officer hit a man who attacked him?

Junmyeon didn't expect her to mention that night."I'm...I'm injured,seriously! When I was practicing archery some weeks ago,I hurt my arm badly...if I use much effort,it will bleed...you know?"he touched his arm,pouting a little.actually that wasn't a lie,it was exactly what Kyungsoo had been worried about.

"Really?!"Jisoo raised her hand to check on his arm but stopped in the middle."a-are you ok now?"

"Are you worried about me?"Junmyeon controlled himself not to smile too widely.

"N-no,no...why should I? You & I are not related,not even friends...so,I just asked as a human..."she said,though deep in her heart she really cared about his health & hated that stupid archery practice."why are you here anyway?"

"I...why,hmm,yes...why...I wanted to...hmm,ah...ask some questions about your sister...to find her."

"Oh..."Jisoo smiled,she liked how responsible Junmyeon was."she's so beautiful! Her name's Dahyun...her skin is so so white! She's smart & kind...I lost her in a restaurant nearly 20 years ago."she said the last part sadly.

"Oh...got it."he said while nodding."& can we be friends?"everything must start in a way & for Junmyeon,it was now or never.

"Friends? Hmm...yes,why not?"Jisoo smiled."we are friends now."she took his hand."& you are allowed to touch my hand."

Junmyeon was on cloud nine,his hand was being held by the love of his life & that felt awesome."I'll find Dahyun,definitely find her,I promise."

"Thank you Officer Kim,thank you very much...now I have to go,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter