Nine

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crown Prince's palace,

Jisoo was sitting in his room,nervous & scared."he is the Wangseja!"she breathed deeply."I called him stupid several times...I spoke very informal with him! I took his hand! I...oh no!"she hit her head with her hand three times."I punched him on chest! Oh silly Jisoo!"she wanted to cry."he will kill me for sure!"

Junmyeon entered & Jisoo bowed low with tearful eyes."hello Tokki."he smiled."no need to bow,look up."he said,but Jisoo didn't move."hey,it's fine...Jisoo,look at me."

She glanced at him & started crying out loud."Jeoha! Please forgive me for all the things that I did & said to you! Please forgive me & don't punish me! I wasn't aware of your position & I did horrible things! Forgive me Jeoha!"

Junmyeon tried not to laugh."well,"he coughed."I'm not planning to forgive you."

Jisoo cried louder."Jeoha,please,please!"

"Though I want to punish you."

Jisoo looked at him with frightened face."punish me?"

"Yes,& your punishment is...to become my wife."

"W-what?!"Jisoo's eyes widened.she didn't expect to hear that.

"Actually,It's not an order nor a punishment,it's just a simple propose,marriage propose."his cheeks were turning red."I...feel something with you,the thing that I've never felt with other girls."he said,shyly."& I think that's love."

"I don't...know what to say,really."Jisoo whispered.

"Oh...yes,you have to think about it...so you have time for that...now we have another problem to solve...about that selfish & stupid Wangseja!"he clenched his fist."I have a plan."

"What is it?"

"Listen."

***

Three days lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter