Eight

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crown Prince palace

"What should we do?"Junmyeon whispered while the nurse was taking care of his wound."I can't let him have Jisoo..."

"Jeoha,why don't you take care of your health...bleeding makes your body weak."Kyungsoo said.

"My health is the last thing I'm thinking about now!"Junmyeon shouted,making the nurse,Chaeyoung & Kyungsoo gasp with fear.

The princess started talking after the nurse left."O-Orabeoni...may be you must tell Jisoo unnie to ran away,then she_"

"No,I can't...with which excuse? It's stupid,she won't accept...Jisoo's the woman of the war...oh!"he started hitting his head on table.

"Orabeoni! Don't do that!"Chaeyoung said.

"He does that to concentrate,don't worry mama."

"Oh what the...I don't know...my mind doesn't work anymore,I'll...I'll go to visit Halmeoni,may be she has a plan or something."she stood up & left.

In front of the entrance,she & Chanyeol met."hel...hi...I mean,hmm...good evening."

consultant bowed politely."good evening mama."they passed each other,but suddenly Chanyeol stopped."mama?"

Chaeyoung turned back to face him."yes?"

"It has been a long time that I want to tell you_"he glanced at princess's innocent & beautiful face."tell you that I'll do everything to help Wangseja."

Chaeyoung nodded."ok,thank you."she left.

"Stupid Chanyeol! Silly Chanyeol! Crazy Chanyeol! Foolish Chanyeol!"he said while walking in.

***
Dancers room

"What has happened that everyone is talking about?"Jimin asked Seulgi.

"Well,something has happened between two royal families at lunch time,that I don't know what..."Seulgi said."they all say that Wangseja came out furiously with bloody hand."

"Oh~can that handsome Wangseja became angry too? I think he would become even more appealing!"Ryujin said.

"How you know that he's handsome?"Minjeong asked.

"I glanced at him,lucky his future wife...he's fabulous!"

"What the hell did you do?"Seulgi shouted,well the thing Ryujin had done was really dangerous.

"Oh,Shin Ryujin you're completely crazy! What if the get you? What if they kill you?"Jihyo smacked her head.

"Ouch! Unnies~thanks for feeling protective toward me,but no one un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter