Prologue

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya~"Jisoo moved the sword in the air while her father was looking at her.

"No,no,Jisoo-ya."he got closer to her & took her hand."like this.left to right,got it?"she nodded.

"Abeoji? Why should I learn this? Because you don't have a son?"Jisoo asked him.

"No,you know Jisoo,if you can defend yourself,I won't be worried about you.because I can't stay by your side forever."Minseok answered.

"Why? You want to leave me? You don't love me anymore?"Jisoo asked sadly,her eyes filling with tears.

Minseok sat down on the stair."come here Jisoo."she sat next to her father."I never want to leave you & I love you forever & ever,but everyone will die some day & go to heaven or hell."he explained.

"Where will you go then?"Jisoo asked.

"I'm not sure,but I haven't done something bad up to now,I've done my duties as a prime minister.I've always tried to help poor & weak people,so maybe I go to heaven."he put her hand on her shoulder.

"Is there a nice place?"Jisoo queried & Minseok nodded in response."then I want to come with you."she said.

"No,you must stay here."Minseok cupped her face."you must follow my aim,helping people."

"How? Girls don't have power here."Jisoo pouted.

"My cute daughter,who said that? I believe that you have a bright future,you'll be powerful."

Jisoo frowned."how do you know this?"


"Before you came into the world...I'd seen a dream,a dragon flying toward the light...I think you're that dragon,so you'll be powerful."

"Pyeha! Pyeha!"one of the maids shouted while running.

"What is it,Seulgi?"he stood up.

"They,they are breaking the door! They say,they say that they come here because of King's order! They say you're the one who's poisoned the deceased Queen."she said.

"Abeoji,you killed Mama?"Minseok knelt down."no,daughter,I haven't.but they accused me of this.you go & find eommoni & Dahyun.whatever that happens you & Dahyun must survive,ok?"Minseok asked.

"B-but what about you & eomma?"she was nearly crying.

Minseok took his sword."Go Jisoo! Don't cry! You're a strong girl! You're my daughter! You're Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter