Five

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dance center,Palace

Kisaengs were waiting in Dance practice hall that Seulgi,the choreographer,walked in."oh my! She's Kang Seulgi mama!"

"Who?!"Minjeong asked Ryujin.

"Kang Seulgi mama.she's the best dancer of the palace,King's favorite!"she explained.

"King's fave? Lucky her!"Jihyo said.

Her name reminded Jisoo of her mother's maid."Sh~be quiet!"she scolded the younger ones.

"Hello,I'm Kang Seulgi...main dancer of this great palace....you are here because our dancers are sick,& I'm sure you know royal manners...do not look at royal family or you'll die..."she looked at Jisoo."you are the lead dancer,right?"

"Yes,mama."

"Mama?! Who am I to be called mama?! Just Seulgi,that's enough."she smiled.

"Oh my! You mean we can call you Seulgi too?"Ryujin was feeling more than happy.

"Yes,but don't forget 'unnie' at the end."Seulgi thought for a second."so,let's start our practice...we don't have much time & Gongju-mama will be here soon."

"Gongju-mama?!"Jisoo asked.

"Yes,Gongju Chaeyoung.she's into dancing & comes here when a party is going to be held."

"Oh~"

***

"They are here,right Yeri?"

"Yes,mama...we can go now."Yerim answered with a smile.

"So let's_"

"Rose~~~~~~~~"her older brother's voice stopped Chaeyoung,she turned back immediately.

"What is it,Orabeoni?"

After hearing the whole story,Chaeyoung was speechless."got it Chaeng?"she blinked."oh Rose,just try to be friendlier with her,ok Chaeyoung? Ah,Don't look at me like a fool please!"Junmyeon pleaded.

"But...but you fell for a Kisaeng?!"she found words to speak."I can't believe this!"

"Chae-Young! She's not like you think!"

"Then tell me who is she? Aren't Kisaengs the girls who sell their bodies?!"she said,a little bit angry.

"With all due respect,she's vir_"Kyungsoo started but Junmyeon cut his sentence.

"She hasn't done such a thing!"Junmyeon got closer."she's so nice,I bet you'll love her!"

"Want to bet?"Chaeyoung caressed his shoulder."then let's do it,if I win,you'll draw a portrait of me & if you win,I'll be help you to achieve her."she left,not even waiting for him to agree.

***

Dancing Hall,

"Hahaha~you're so funny! What was your name again?"Chaeyoung asked after laughing out laud at Jisoo's hilarious stories.

"Jisoo,my name's Kim Jisoo,Gongju-mama."she bowed.

"Ah~Jisoo.can I call you unnie? I don't have one & you're so nice."

"Yes mama,it's an honor."

"Even though I'm going to lose the bet,I'm happy about it...silly!"Chaeyoung said quietly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter