Four

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So...how was your night unnie?"Minjeong asked.

"Satisfying & unbelievable! Making love isn't that bad,you know?"Jennie said.

"My Jeongyeon unnie says what we do it not called 'making love' this is our job & no emotion involved."Jimin,Jeongyeon's little sister commented.

"For us is different,he loves me...he said himself!"

"Oh my! If he loves you for real,then you'll be Seohyun mama's_"Ryujin's sentence cut when Jisoo stepped in.

"What is it this time?"she sat down,next to Ryujin.

"Im Jongin,Seohyun mama's son likes Jennie unnie!"Jihyo informed.

"Really? Wasn't he drunk or something?"Jisoo reclaimed,making everyone except Jennie laugh.

"You are not being funny unnie."she said."oh,& don't tell about this to anyone...if mama understands,she will kill us both!"

"Ok,ok...no one's going to tell he_"

Jeongyeon arrived,not letting Jisoo finish her sentence."we must gather,hurry...hurry!"

***

All Kisaengs were standing in lines that Kyuhyun walked in alongside his wife,Seohyun.

"We need five dancers which is our King's order...beautiful,talented,smart & of course pure...if you know what I mean.so the ones who don't have these things leave now."Kyuhyun explained.

Jisoo took Jennie's hand."Jen!"

"It's ok."she smiled.

"But you always like to visit palace."Jihyo said sadly.

"I said Hyo,it's ok...I'm ok."she left them.

"So,Juhyun...start introducing."

"Yes,so~Minjeong & Ryujin...perfect dancers! Jihyo,is talented but older.Jimin,she's pretty & skilled...but the most important one is,Kim Jisoo.she's beautiful,stunning & a special dancer here."Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun got closer to her."kim Jisoo look at me."heart beating fast in her chest,she didn't dare to even glance at him."Jisoo mama,look at me please."

Jisoo raised her head slowly."y-yes Pyeha."

"You'll be lead dancer,got it?"Jisoo bowed."& our generous King will thank you later with pure & expensive silk."he added."ok...let's go,Juhyun."

Right after the couple left,Jisoo fell on the floor."oh~"she sighed.

"Unnie!"girls ran to her."oh my! Let's go to your room."Ryujin helped her to stand up.

After reaching to Jisoo's room,or we can say the room she shared with Jennie & Jihyo.Minjeong & Jimin left,but Ryujin stayed.

"Unnie,what happened to you?"Jennie asked,worried.

"She fell down after seeing Prime minister,again."Jihyo answered.

"Unnie,tell us.there is something between you & him,am I right? Then tell us! Why you feel bad whenever you see him?"Ryujin asked Jisoo,caressing her back.

"Well,I will say...but don't say anything to anyone,promise me."

"I promise."Jihyo said first.

"I promise too."

"Promise!"

Jisoo took a deep breath."I'm from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter