Eighteen

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I repeat the last part in previous chapter because I thought that some of you couldn't or didn't want to read [M] chapter,anyway...Enjoy reading darlings!
______________________________________________________________________
Meanwhile back in Hanyang,
Daegun Sehun's house.

"Wangbi-mama gave this to me & told me to make tea with it & drink it."she showed a kind of flower petals to the royal head nurse,Park Yura.

"I haven't seen this kind of flower..."Chaeyoung told.

Yura took a petal in her hand & smelled it,suddenly,her eyes widened."this...this is...how many days have you used this mama?"

"I think it's a week,what is it? Is it dangerous?"

"It's...it's,this can make you infertile!"

"What?! Why? you...you mean she...she wants to make me barren? Why?"she started crying."why did she want to do this?"

"Lalisa don't cry..."Joseon's princess caressed her shoulder."does it have any effects on her now?"

"For one week,I'm not sure...but,time will show us the result.just stop using it."Yura told her & she nodded."now,if you let me,I'll leave."

"You can go...head nurse Park."Lalisa whispered."please Gongju-mama,leave me alone."

Chaeyoung stood up."Ok,Lalisa...ok,just don't do anything silly! Your husband is away,you are defenceless now."Lalisa nodded & the princess left.Lalisa broke down,she thought that Queen Im was showing her love to her,not wanting to harm her.

"Mama,"

"Come in Chonnasorn."she said.Chonnasorn,was Lalisa's best friend & she came to Joseon with her to be her lady-in-waiting.

"there's a girl named Shin Ryujin here.she is requesting for a meeting."Chonnasorn,her best friend & also servant,said.

"Shin Ryujin?"she whispered."let her in."

"Mama,we have to go to Kisaeng house,now.this is a letter from Jisoo mama."Ryujin informed.

After reading the letter,her eyes widened.then she took some of her things."let's go."

***

Kisaeng house,

"She wanted to make you barren?!"Minjeong shouted in disbelief.

"Wangbi-mama is the greatest evil alive!"Ryujin said.

"Sh~Ryujin! we are working in Seohyun Kisaeng house! It means Wangbi-mama's relatives are always near."Jihyo warned.

"Oh my! Sorry...I won't shout anymore."

"Let's see..."Jennie whispered & made a sign which meant -sit closer-."Jisoo unnie went to save Seja-Jeoha.they wanted to kill him & kill you,we are in a war for a week...we can conclude like...they just made you Daegun's wife for peace between kingdoms,then they want to kill Jeoha,so your husband can be the future king...prime minister tries to kill you,but..."

Jeongyeon clapped."uh! But because Wangbi wasn't sure if he succeeds or not,she starts giving you that kind of medicine so you become barren..."

"Exactly!"Jennie said.

"& when I become barren,she can choose another wife for Sehun,which is for sure,Bae Joohyun...they are planning to achieve the kingdom!"Lalisa concluded."this is scary!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter