Nineteen

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crown Prince's palace,

"Kyungsoo?"

"Yes Jeoha?"

"Did you understand who was the one that sent the murderer?"he asked.

"Well,as Jisoo mama had heard & I've guessed,it was Im Kyuhyun,though...we find a letter in his clothes which says that he did it in Ming's order."Kyungsoo explained.

"Ming? If that prime minister didn't have that Ming,what would he do?"

"Probably stick it to another innocent person."he sighed."like 20 years ago."

The crown prince nodded."Kyungsoo,can I ask you a favor?"he asked after a couple of minutes silence.

"Anything Jeoha..."

"Can you find me some adult books?"Junmyeon asked with lower voice."can you?"

"Adult books?"he tried not to laughed."really Jeoha?"

"Yes,is it funny Kyungsoo?"

"Well,you...you've never read something like that before,just about science,health,the throne,the people,agriculture,etc...not plus 18 books."he said."but I'm sure you knew nothing when you were making out with Jisoo mama."the bodyguard giggled."good that she's a Kisaeng."

"Ya! I knew some things...I mean...I just followed my instinct."Junmyeon said."but her movements on my lap made me feel like...li_"

"Ok,ok Jeoha...forgive me,but please don't go there."Kyungsoo said."I can't understand,is war zone a place for those kinds of activities?"he stood up."I try to find the books you want."

"Thank you Kyungsoo-ya!"

***

Queen dowager's palace,

"So,you love her for real,Park nari?"Boa asked.she wasn't sure if his feelings were real or he was just pretending.

"I do love her Daebi-mama,since childhood...but you know,I thought I don't deserve to be her husband,so I kept quiet."

"Ok,ok...now let's see what's her idea."Boa said.

"Mama,Your granddaughter,Gongju Chaeyoung is here."

"Let her in."

Chaeyoung walked in."ha! Chanyeol!"she was surprised to see her lover there."what are you doing here?"

"Chaeyoung,I think love has made you blind my dear."Boa said,she felt a little offended since Chaeyoung didn't talk to her first.

"Oh,I'm sorry Halmamama,please forgive me..."she bowed & sat next to Chanyeol."seeing him here made me surprised,just this.forgive me."

"I told him to come here because your Abamama wanted me to do so."

"Re-really?"Chaeyoung was excited.her father was listening to her,unbelievable!

"Chaeyoung,before you come,I asked several questions from him &a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter