Twenty-one

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Lee Soonkyu's house,

 "My dear unnie! Unnie! My lovely unnie!"Chaerin wailed."someone help me~how should I continue without my unnie?" 

Hearing her loud cries,crowd began to congregate around the house. 

"what's it?" 
"Why is she crying?" 
"What has happened?" 

"Please let us...excuse me..."Kyungsoo,Taeyeon & Yuna passed people to meet Chaerin."forgive us please..." 

"Mama,what's wrong?"Taeyeon knelt down next to her."what has happened to Soonkyu?" 

"She's dead...she's dead...she passed away at night,when I tried to wake her up,she didn't answer me."the chef explained. 

"What should we do about Jisoo mama then?"Yuna asked. 

Taeyeon shook her head with tearful eyes"I'm sorry...Kyungsoo,disperse the crowd please..."she said. 

"Ok,eommoni."he walked to the entrance."people,her unnie has passed away.Lee Soonkyu has passed away...there is no other news...you can go now...you can leave...please leave her alone."Kyungsoo walked back to his mother. 

"Lee Soonkyu is dead? Fine,no trouble for abeoji & eommoni."Baekhyun ran back to Im's house. 

"Really?"Seohyun's eyes shined."i-is she dead?"she smiled. 

"Yeah...don't be worried eommoni!"Baekhyun said happily."But you didn't tell me who she was." 

"It's not important,that issue was for 20 years ago when you were a kid."she explained."don't think of it,ok son?" 

He sighed."ok eommoni." 

*** 

The Great palace, 

"Abamama,I have a suggestion."Junmyeon said. 

"Suggestion? What is it son?"the king asked."tell me about it." 

"Let's reconsider about eomamama'a death,let's probe again." 

"Junmyeon...I said you can have Jisoo as a royal concubine,why do you insist?"he asked. 

"Abamama...first,I don't like having royal concubines...second,it's not about Jisoo only,have you ever thought,why did Kim Minseok killed eomamama?"the crown prince asked."just that loyal minister of yours,how's possible for him to commit such a crime?" 

"People change son,don't just judge a book by its cover." 

"But you did! Just because a nurse told you that he's the one,you killed him...what if she has lied about it?" 

Siwon took a deep breath."Junmyeon,please." 

"Abamama...let's review it once more,I have somethings to show you."Junmyeon insisted."let's gather...all of us,royal family plus Jisoo & Im family." 

"Ok...we will do that.just because of you...but after Chaeyoung's wedding." 

"Thank you." 

*** 

Kisaeng house, 

"Jisoo unnie...what should we do now that Lee Soonkyu has died? This is unfair."Jihyo asked. 

"I don't know why but Jisoo unnie's life is like the stories my eommoni used to tell me & Jimin."Jeongyeon said."I'm just losing m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter