Fourteen

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taeyeon's house.

"So you mean...their wedding plan is cancelled because she's Kim Minseok's daughter?"

"eommoni,you know the reason why they killed previous prime minister,so why are you amazed?"Kyungsoo sat in front of his mother.

"Kyungsoo-ya...Kim Minseok,was known to be a wonderful nobleman.he was your Abeoji's friend.his wife was a nice woman,I never believed that he killed Hara...I mostly see Im Kyuhyun as the killer...right after he killed Minseok Orabeoni & his wife,he became the prime minister & made his sister,the Wangbi.those reptiles!"Taeyeon explained.

Kyungsoo nodded."so,you mean her Abeoji hasn't done such a thing?"

"Yes...he hasn't.I can clearly remember that Nayeon had two children,Jisoo is the elder,but where is the younger?"

"As mama said,she's lost...she gave some points & we are searching for her."the son informed.

"How is Jeoha? & that poor Jisoo?"

"Not good,eommoni...he doesn't see anyone,even Gongju-mama! He didn't participate in Daegun's wedding party,the party he loved to attend...just keeps busy with drawing,while Wangbi-mama is making Bae Joohyun ready to become his wife..."he sighed."& I sent Yuna to ask about mama."

"Manim,it's me,Yuna."

"Come in."

Yuna walked in & sat after bowing."Manim,you can't imagine! Jihyo unnie & Minjeong unnie said that Jisoo mama doesn't talk with anyone,she is alone in her room,quiet all day & night."

"Oh,for heaven's sake! I want to do something for them,but I can do nothing! Only if I could find a proof for Kim Minseok's innocence..."the trader closed her eyes."they threw her out & called her Abeoji snake,she's away from her love...what could make a situation worse for her?"

"I don't know what to do,eommoni...I'm just trying to calm Jeoha,even though I can't."Kyungsoo stood up."I should be going now,eommoni.good night."he left after bowing.

***

Kisaeng House,

Jihyo came in & sat next to Jisoo."Jihyo?"

"Oh,my darling...you are speaking finally! Yes? Yes my dear?"she took her hand.

"Do you feel pity on me?"Jisoo asked,still without expression."I hate being an object of pity."

"Jisoo unnie,don't do this to yourself...you're from a noble family,a very respectful one...unnie,cry a little...it makes you feel better...I'm always here when you need a shoulder to cry on,come here."Jisoo moved closer to Jihyo & hugged her tightly,starting to cry into her beer.

"I'm stupid! I'm so stupid that I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter