Fifteen

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean? Why should I understand now?"the King stood up.

"I've just understood & I came to inform you Jeonha."Kyungsoo knelt down."I don't deserve to be alive,take my life Jeonha."

"It's not your fault,Nari Im! Im Kyuhyun!"he called.

The party stopped when Junmyeon walked to his bodyguard."what's up? Why are you apologizing?"

Kyuhyun walked closer & bowed."Jeonha,they abused our situation,we were busy with the party so they used it to attack us.I've just realized."

"Get ready! We must defend our people & country! The party is done! The wedding is cancelled! Make the army ready..."

"Cancelled? But Jeonh_"the queen wanted to talk but Boa didn't let.

"Wangbi-mama! Country & people's safety is of primary importance! As Joseon's Wangbi,you must be aware of this!"she shouted,making Yoona speechless.

Junmyeon thought for some seconds."Abamama,let me join the army,I'll guide & lead them,alongside Daejanggun Kim Heechul."

"What?"Princess Chaeyoung said in surprise."why? It's dangerous!"

"Jeoha,your awoo is right,it's like playing with fire."Kyungsoo said.

Kyuhyun walked to the crown prince."why you think like that? He's our Wangseja...& he wants to protect his people.why do you disagree?"

"You yourself said why! Because he's our Wangseja."The King said.

"Jeonha,if he wants,it's better not to disagree."the prime minister said."it's brave of him to say so."

"I want to go,Abamama.please let me."

Siwon shook his head."Ok,no other way...you're so stubborn.you can go."

"Thank you,Abamama."he ran back to his palace to get ready.

*** 

Queen Im's palace,

"Joohyun dear,don't cry!"Yoona said.

"I...I wanted to be the Wangbi,so our family can stay in power."

"We will..."Kyuhyun whispered.

"How Orabeoni? Do you have a plan?"the queen asked.

"In your idea,why did I insist that he must go?"he smirked."it's not unusual that a person be killed in a war...even if he is the Wangseja."

"Orabeoni,that's wonderful!"Yoona clapped.

"What is wonderful? You want to kill my husband?!"Joohyun asked angrily.

"He is not your husband,think of this...your cousin will be the King!"Yoona whispered excitedly.

"It's ridiculous! What about me then?"

"It's easy to kill a foreign woman,right? She was in her room,when a fire started in her house & sadly,our Daegun Sehun's wife,Gongju Lalisa,passed away."he explained.

"Killing Lalisa?!"Joohyun was scared.

"Yes,& then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter