Pink Flower

Pink Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Jongwoon. Take care of yourself! Call us immediately if anything happens." Leeteuk said very seriously. Heechul was begrudgingly loading the luggage into the traveling car because Leeteuk told him to do so.

"I know. I know. Just enjoy your trip to Busan with Heechul hyung. I know you've been waiting for a trip like this for a long time." Jongwoon winked suggestively, but Leeteuk was not having it.

"I'm not going to enjoy my time when I know you're there, Jongwoon." Leeteuk bites.

"Okay, okay. I'll take care of myself. I promise." Jongwoon reassured the older with a firm pat on his hand.

"Teukie! Hurry up!" Heechul shouted from outside.

"Go, hyung." Jongwoon urged with a small comforting smile. Reluctantly, Leeteuk let go of Jongwoon and turned his back heavily.

"Have a good time, Heechul hyung, Teuk hyung!" Jongwoon waved enthusiastically as the two older boarded the car. Heechul waved back while Leeteuk's eyes were filled with worry.

"I'll be fine, hyung. Hopefully..." Jongwoon murmured to himself as he sent them off to the distance. Taking a deep breath, Jongwoon cheered for himself.

"Alright! Time to pack up and call Kyuhyun!"

………

An hour later, several knocks on the door perked Jongwoon up.

"Hyung! I'm here!" Kyuhyun called from behind the door.

"Give me a minute, Kyu!" Jongwoon stuffed his clothes and whatever he needed for a 2 days 1 night trip into his huge bag.

"Clothes, sunglasses, towel..." Now that Leeteuk nor Heechul were here to remind his forgetful nature, Jongwoon ran around the house trying to make sure he brought everything necessary.

"A beanie just in case..." Snatching the black beanie off the hanger, Jongwoon felt that he had forgotten something important. But Kyuhyun was waiting for him outside.

"Hyung, do you need help?" Kyuhyun offered.

"It's okay! I'm almost done!" Jongwoon threw on a fedora and slammed his door open. Outside, Kyuhyun blinked at him innocently. The younger wore a light baby blue button up and neat looking pants. Overall, it was a casual and comfortable look for a short trip to Cheonan.

"All ready, hyung? I can wait for you." Kyuhyun said, a concerned smile on his face.

"Yep. I'm ready. We can go." Jongwoon nodded, closing the door behind him. He turned to Kyuhyun and returned the smile.

"After you, hyung."

………

The two youths made their way over to the train station and boarded for Cheonan.

"Have you thought of what to do?" Jongwoon asked as they sat quietly side by side on the train.

"We could aim for the mountains. I think our professor would like the mountain range more than the cities." Kyuhyun pulled out a map of Cheonan and pointed at the spot where a huge mountain range spans across it.

"True. It'll be a nice environment too." Jongwoon agreed and nodded. He was glad Kyuhyun chose the mountains. Cities were the places that he wanted to avoid the most. A peaceful silence engulfed the two as Jongwoon turned towards the window, looking at the passing scenary. Every minute that passed, the trees, buildings, and skies, started to become more and more familiar to him.

They were a part of his childhood, a part of whom he wanted to hide.

………

"Hyung, we've reached." Jongwoon felt a shake of his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter