Pink Cloud

Pink Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Heechul-ah! Yesung's home!"

Leeteuk announced casually. He unlocked the door with his key and stepped into the apartment, changing into house slippers while he's at it.

"How was the first day? Boring right?" Heechul asked naturally, not turning away from his ps4.

"Oh, it was exciting for Jongwoon." Leeteuk chuckled, hearing the annoyed stomps following him from behind.

"Oh? How so?" Heechul was curious, he could feel the annoyance rolling off Jongwoon, but his game was not over.

"Go off, Yesungie." Leeteuk giggled. "I'm going to cook dinner. By the time Jongwoon's done ranting, it should be done." The oldest man excused himself and made himself useful in the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Jongwoon dumped himself beside Heechul on the couch and crossed his arms, lips pouting adorably.

"Game over!" The game console blared as Heechul decided to turn his attention to his baby brother. "Start." Heechul relaxed and laid down on his back, legs splayed over Jongwoon's thigh.

"I have never seen such a rude dongsaeng before! Does he have no manners?" Jongwoon started off huffing, a tiny frown on his forehead.

"Freshman?" Heechul asked.

"Yeah! I was going to give the freshmen an encouraging message when this stupid freshman stood up and said my hands were small!!!" Jongwoon complained in a single breath, getting agitated by every second. He spread his hands and started gesturing animatedly "Like... What kind of question was that?! Was he even supposed to ask a sunbae this question in front of everyone?! Is he?!"

"Nope." Heechul shook his head, listening to his brother's rant. Leeteuk swung by and passed him some cut fruits to munch on. "Thanks." Heechul mumbled.

"What did you do after that?" Heechul asked, engaging the conversation.

"I..."

………

After the opening ceremony, Jongwoon stomped away from the parade alone. He would like Leeteuk to accompany him but the older was busy on the admin stuff. Gripping onto his bag strap, Jongwoon stomped his way to his classroom.

"How dare he say my hands are small? They're not really small! It just hasn't grow big yet!" Jongwoon grumbled to himself, thinking back to the freshman that had boldly insulted him in front of everybody.

"Y-Your... Your hands are so small."

"But-" Jongwoon halted his steps. Who was that from his memory? It was hazy, but Jongwoon remembered that someone had said something similar to him.

He was a boy...taller than him for some reason even though the other was only 4 years old...and-

"Yesung! Class is starting!" His classmate broke him out of his stupor and before he knew it, he was running for class.

His current class was Advanced Mathematics, which was a compulsory subject across all levels. The students can choose to take it in any semester and Jongwoon picked the current one.

Mathematics was considered a cursed subject for the vocal president. He couldn't understand numbers and they make his pink brain hurt. But nevertheless, he had to pass this subject for him to graduate. And so, he sat his down on one of the double desks and started to fiddle with his gloves.

These gloves has been with him for the longest time, changing only a few times before because the earlier ones don't fit his hand size anymore. But now, it seemed like his hand just stopped growing and remained tiny.

When people asked about his gloves, Jongwoon would answer "I have sensitive skin at my palms. It gets itchy and painful if I expose it to the air." They find the reply weird, but decided not to question it.

When people asked him about the color of the gloves, Jongwoon would smile and reply patiently "These are medical gloves issued by my doctor. Unfortunately, they only come in the color pink."

With his mind drifting towards pink wonderland, he didn't notice when a new student had came in and was introduced by the teacher to the class.

"Eh?" A shadow loomed over him as the seat beside him was suddenly occupied with a tall presence.

"......" Jongwoon blinked and blinked, but the rude freshman that called out on his hands wouldn't go away from his sight. Meanwhile, the younger just smiled at him.

"You-"

"Nice to meet you, hyung."

………

"So he's your classmate?" Heechul tried to muffle his laughter behind his hands, and he succeeded, because Jongwoon was too busy throwing a fit.

"Yeah! Apparently he chose to take Advanced Mathematics in Year 1 Semester 1!" Jongwoon nodded dramatically as if it was the younger's fault to choose to take it on his first year.

"Yesung-ah, Cho Kyu Hyun is an Olympiad in Mathematics. It's normal for him to take it in the first year and be off on a good start." Leeteuk reasoned from the kitchen.

"Oh, so the freshman is Cho Kyu Hyun?" Heechul raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Yeah, didn't I say it just now?" Jongwoon blinked, apparently, he did not.

"Nope, you didn't." Heechul shook his head. "So what else did he do to make our Jongwoon so angry?" The older asked.

"He was so annoying during class the whole day! I was trying to concentrate on what the teacher was teaching but the brat kept disturbing me!" Jongwoon got even more riled up remembering earlier that day.

………

"Hyung, are you not eating well? You look too skinny. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter