ELF

Pink Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next evening, when Heechul came back from wherever he had been, stomped in spouting all sorts of profanities.

"-ck! That kid is nuts!" Leeteuk was mildly surprised at the burst of an entrance. Jongwoon flinched visibly as the door was slammed open.

"What is wrong with you, hyung?" Jongwoon asked. He sat on the couch as he watched a movie, his hair free of wig and eyes free of contacts.

"Just-!" Heechul's voice stuck in his throat, he gave Leeteuk a look and knew the older understood the unspoken words.

"We need to talk."

"Just what?" Jongwoon repeated, frowning in confusion.

"Nothing! Just a rude kid I saw on the street." Heechul dismissed, waving his hands in the air before plopping down beside Jongwoon.

"Have you seen Kyuhyun today?" Heechul suddenly asked, a tired sigh escaping his lips.

"Of course, we share quite a few modules." Jongwoon nodded, stuffing popcorn into his mouth like a squirrel. "But he had some stuff after school and we separated for the day." Jongwoon continued after swallowing a mouthful.

"Of course, that brat!" Heechul cursed under his breath.

"Hmm? Was he with you, Heechul hyung?" Jongwoon blinked. Kyuhyun didn't mention anything about Heechul.

"Ye- I mean no! Why would I be with that brat?!" Heechul flinched visibly, as if offended.

"Really..." Jongwoon rolled his eyes and continued watching his movie. Seeing as Jongwoon stopped asking dangerous questions, Heechul quickly stood up and moved towards the kitchen, where Leeteuk was at.

"I'll help you." Heechul announced his presence as he pulled his sleeves up and started washing some vegetables he found at the sink.

"Hey! Those are washed already! Don't touch them!" His hands were slapped away before even turning on the tap.

"Ehhh... Then what can I do?" Heechul asked, stepping away from the sink.

"I'd ask you to go and join Jongwoon, but I'm sure you have another motive of helping me." Leeteuk said, not even sparing a glance at Heechul.

"Well, you're not wrong. So get me something to do." Heechul isn't even surprised that Leeteuk knew.

"Cut those up then." Leeteuk jutted his thumb at the direction of another counter where ingredients lay on the chopping board.

"Right up!" Heechul grinned and pulled a knife out of the holder.

The pair stayed silent, cooking for a few minutes. Leeteuk waited patiently for Heechul to start.

"Kyuhyun..." Heechul spoke up suddenly, placing cubes of tofus he had sliced up onto a plate.

"He offered me help." Leeteuk continued adding spices to a pot of whatever he was cooking and hummed, prompting Heechul to continue.

"To take down KB."

………

Earlier that afternoon, Heechul had followed the directions given on the card, and reached his destination without a hitch.

It was a small non-eye-catching building in a small alley of Seoul. Just 10 minutes away from school, Heechul found that place to be pretty shady because of the dark painted walls of the exterior.

*08240203*

Heechul pressed the numbers into the passcode lock that was written on the back of the card. They look familiar, yet unfamiliar to him.

*ding*

The lock turned green and Heechul was granted access. Cautiously, Heechul stepped into the shady hallway and followed the corridor since it was only a one way direction.

The walls were painted light grey and were lighted up with dim wall lights, giving the place a mysterious yet classy feeling.

Heechul continued his way with tentative steps, until he reached a spacious room, where he stood at the entrance, overlooking the entire room from his position.

There were two long tables set up in the middle of the room, two PRISM+ X490 wide monitors were set up on each of the long tables, with three of it being occupied.

And three pairs of eyes were immediately on him.

Awkward.

"Hi." Heechul quirked his lips and raised his hand.

The one nearest to him had light brown hair and was skinny like an anchovy. Heechul wondered if he was malnutritioned. Those dark eyes brightened at the sight of him and signalled the one sitting beside him to call for another. His friend grinned and nodded, pulled his headphones out and headed to the back room.

"You're, Kim Hee Chul, right?" The brunette stood up and asked, a friendly smile on his face.

"Yeah." Heechul nodded cooly.

"We've been expecting you." The other replied, "My name is Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter