Pink Hug

Pink Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Um... To tell you the truth..." Jongwoon sighed tiredly and turned to Kyuhyun, who was sitting patiently beside him.

"Yes?" Kyuhyun blinked curiously.

"I didn't get what you said for the past half an hour." Jongwoon embarrassedly turned away and ducked his head, scratching his head absentmindedly until he realised that he still had his wig on and quickly put his hand down.

"Oh, hahaha!" Kyuhyun laughed merrily, only keeping it down when Jongwoon slapped him on the arm. "We've been on this for a few hours now. We can continue next session."

"Okay! That's a great idea!" Jongwoon nodded approvingly, liking the idea a lot. "The sun is setting, do you need to go home now?"

"Y...Yeah." Kyuhyun looked out of the window, the bright blue sky bleeding into orange and pink.

"I'll walk you!" Jongwoon offered.

Kyuhyun packed his things slowly as Jongwoon headed into Heechul's room to inform the older.

"Let's go!" Jongwoon announced as soon as he saw Kyuhyun ready at the door.

"Thanks for having me over, hyung." Kyuhyun smiled at the shorter as they started their walk to the train station.

"No problem! I have to thank you for tutoring me. My maths hasn't been my best subject since young." Jongwoon reached up half way to scratch his head but put it down again upon realization.

"Don't worry, hyung. You can always ask me questions." Kyuhyun said, his smile unfaltering.

"Really?" Jongwoon blinked, and when Kyuhyun nodded, the older blurted without thinking "Why do you think pink is pretty?" The question has been burning in his mind for the whole week since Kyuhyun said it to him on the first day of the opening.

"Pink is the prettiest color, no one can change my mind."

"Eh-"

"Oh! No! Please don't misunderstand! I just... Boys don't usually like pink as a color... I'm just...curious." Jongwoon waved his hands in front of him in a defensive manner, flustered at his straightforward question. "You don't have to reply me if you're uncomfortable..." He ducked his head and frowned, blaming himself for making the atmosphere awkward.

"I... It's not a problem hyung. I can tell you." Kyuhyun tugged at Jongwoon's wrist lightly to continue their stroll. Jongwoon looked up in surprise "Really?"

"Yeah. It was one of the first most vibrant colors I saw." Kyuhyun turned back front and let go of Jongwoon's wrist.

"What do you mean?" Jongwoon asked.

"Ever since I was born, I was color blind. I couldn't see any colors. My world was black, grey, and white. But since I was so small back then, it didn't really have much of an impact on me." Kyuhyun explained.

"I didn't know..." Jongwoon gasped lightly at the new information.

"But when I turned 4, I started seeing colors. Now that I think back, they are dull colors. Like all the colors mixed with a bit of grey. When I told my mom, she was overjoyed and took me to the doctor. Even the doctor said it was a miracle." Kyuhyun chuckled, continuing his story.

"But then, this one time, at the playground. I saw the most vibrant color ever in my life. It was so pretty. And beautiful. And that color is-" Kyuhyun was breathing a little heavier at the memory. Jongwoon could tell it was a precious one for him "Pink. Right?" Jongwoon finished the sentence for him.

"Yes." Kyuhyun turned to him and grinned. "Don't worry hyung. I can see all colors now. I won't get lost in the train station." Kyuhyun joked as they reached their destination.

"That was a nice experienc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter