Game

Pink Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Teuk hyung! You're walking too slow!" Jongwoon complained, tugging at Leeteuk's forearm for him to walk faster. But the older was furiously typing on his phone with a frustrated look on his face.

"Who are you texting, hyung?" Jongwoon asked, curious.

"Nothing!" Leeteuk's hand flinched away when Jongwoon leant in.

"Aish! Just hurry up, hyung! It's rare that we get released early! I want to rest!" Jongwoon rolled his eyes and continued tugging the older on the way home.

………

Meanwhile, back at Kyuhyun's house...

"Where's the letter D?" Kyuhyun shouted across the room. His fingers twisting and turning to tie a knot for the H balloon.

"Somewhere!" Heechul answered back, shouting.

"So helpful hyung!" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "By the way, what are you doing at the door?!" He stretched his head to see Heechul receiving something from someone.

"Helping you, brat!" Heechul closed the door and turned around, giving Kyuhyun a full view of what he had just received.

"......" It was a bouquet of sunflowers. And the genius Cho Kyu Hyun guessed the intentions of the older.

"Sunflower is his favourite flower." Heechul grinned slyly, "Don't worry, you are allowed to say it's from you." He winked and ed the bouquet under Kyuhyun's nose.

Looking closely, the bouquet was decorated with vibrant yellow sunflowers surrounded by little white puffy baby's breaths.

"T-Thanks hyung." Kyuhyun stammered as he took the carefully wrapped bouquet. It even had a blue ribbon tied neatly at the bottom.

"No need. It's just a bouquet." Heechul waved dismissingly and headed to the kitchen, "You sure gave your best." Heechul whistled when he saw the spread on the counter.

"Hyung! Call Hyukjae and the others here. We can't finish everything." Kyuhyun shouted.

"Then why did you cook so much in the first place?" Heechul's eyebrow twitched.

"Got a little too excited." Kyuhyun grinned sheepishly.

Meanwhile, Heechul cackled silently.

"Excited huh. I'll make YOU excited later."

*beep*

Two heads instantly snapped towards the door. The offending object was suddenly pushed open at the time when Kyuhyun and Heechul least expected the most.

"......" The door opened slowly to reveal a beaming Jongwoon and a face as dark as the night Leeteuk.

Jongwoon skipped into the living room, "Heechul hyung! Kyu! We're back! Our professor released us early..." He stopped and stared. He met Kyuhyun's eyes and stared, before he moved on to Heechul's and stared.

"Cho Kyu Hyun! Kim Hee Chul! Why does none of you look at your phones?!" Leeteuk shrieked as he stomped in, pulling at Heechul's ear and glaring at Kyuhyun.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Teukie! It hurts!" Heechul cried as he tried to pry the fingers away.

"Uhh..." Jongwoon glanced around. Balloon letters of the double P and Y were stuck onto the walls and the ceiling was half decorated with streamers. There was a cake box sitting on the coffee table where Kyuhyun was nearby twisting even more balloons. The most eye catching object was the bouquet lying on the couch.

"Wow! Sunflowers!" Jongwoon jumped at the bouquet and started cooing over the flowers.

"Uhh...Happy birthday, hyung?" Kyuhyun stood up from his spot and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. This wasn't what they had planned!

"Thank you!" Jongwoon beamed, sniffing the flowers in delight.

"Well, isn't this anti-climatic." Heechul shrugged, Leeteuk stood by his side, eyes glaring at him once in a while.

"Hyung, Kyu, there really isn't a need for birthday celebration. Spending time with you guys is enough for me." Jongwoon hugged the bouquet close to him and smiled gratefully.

"We want to do it, Jongwoon." Leeteuk approached the boy and slung his arm over the other's shoulder.

"Plus, Hyukjae and the others will be coming over. We can play some games!" A sly smile appeared on Heechul's face and only Leeteuk noticed it.

"Really?! Yes!" Jongwoon cheered. The more dongsaengs the merrier. Leeteuk rubbed Jongwoon's hair affectionately before speaking up as the eldest.

"Now that we have four pair of hands, let's finish these decorations quickly!"

………

*ding dong*

"It must be Hyukjae and the others!" Jongwoon leapt up from his spot on the ground and made a dash for the door.

As expected, it was Hyukjae's grinning face that greeted him.

"Hyukjae! Come in! Come in!" Jongwoon jumped at the younger and pulled him in by his neck.

"He really likes Hyukjae hyung." Ryeowook chuckled from behind as Donghae and him followed them in.

"Hyung, slow down!" Hyukjae sputtered as he was forcefully dragged in. How could someone with such a skinny frame be so strong?!

"Shishishi! Sorry!" Jongwoon laughed but let go of his cute dongsaeng. But as soon as Hyukjae steadied himself after being released, he sighed and lifted his head.

"Geh!" Hyukjae's heart almost jumped out of his chest when he met Kyuhyun's deadly glare. "Not my fault!" Hyukjae mouthed and quickly jumped 5m away from Jongwoon.

"Come on, Kyuhyun cooked a lot of food! We need your help to finish it up!" Leeteuk laughed and sighed, pulling Donghae and Ryeowook with him to the dining table.

"Help yourself." Hyukjae, as the receiver of Kyuhyun's words, shuddered at the fake smile on his boss' face.

But he was saved when Heechul smacked the overly possessive Kyuhyun on the back of his head.

"Stop scaring them!"

………

After a loud and noisy dinner, with lots of Kyuhyun glares, Jongwoon pampering his dongsaengs, Leeteuk calming Jongwoon's excitement, and Heechul smacking Kyuhyun if he looked like he was about to kill someone, the seven of them sat in a circle around the coffee table.

"Let's play a game!" Heechul suggested, hand smacking the table.

"What funny ideas do you have now?" Leeteuk rolled his eyes, hands casually set behind him to support his body's weight.

"Is it the 'blow your lungs out until the egg jumps' game, the zombie game, or the 'screaming your head out guessing' game?" Jongwoon asked, blinking cheekily at his brother.

"What are all those games?!" Donghae frowned at the weirdly named games.

"Heechul is always fun at parties. The games were all thought up by him." Leeteuk laughed.

"That's why they call me the game master!" Heechul proudly puffed up his chest.

"So, what idea do you have now?" Ryeowook asked.

"D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter