Prelude to Cheonan

Pink Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fortunately for the two, Heechul wasn't home when they were back.

"Now, Jongwoon-ah. I'm old and I might have hearing problems." Leeteuk frantically carried Jongwoon to his room and shut the door. He placed Jongwoon gently down onto his bed and knelt in front of him. "Repeat to me what you said." Leeteuk took a deep breath to brace himself.

"I want to go to Cheonan with Kyuhyun." Jongwoon repeated seriously, locking eyes with the older.

"Heechul would go nuts!" Leeteuk shrieked. He knew if Heechul ever gets his hand on this idea, it's unthinkable to think what he'll do.

"That's why I need you to help, hyung!" Jongwoon put his hands on both sides of Leeteuk's shoulders. "You're the only one." Jongwoon's serious eyes made Leeteuk rethink his life.

"You... Are you really sure that you're ready for this? From the way you just fainted, I can't believe that you'll go to face Cheonan alone." Leeteuk rubbed his face with his hands tiredly.

"Not alone, hyung. Kyuhyun's with me." Jongwoon supplied.

"But does Kyuhyun know about your past with Cheonan? No!" Leeteuk tried to reason with Jongwoon.

"That's exactly why! I can't have someone that knows my past with me! I'll end up running away!" Jongwoon retorted, and Leeteuk looked into the rebellious eyes of the younger "It was so embarrassing to faint just by seeing that word! I have to do this, hyung. It's just a project. It'll just last over the weekend. I will only get the feel of it and try again next time." Jongwoon convinced.

"Honestly, Jongwoon. Tell me. How much do you remember?" Leeteuk squeezed the other's hands.

"Up until the start of the last year of middle school. Everything's hazy after that." Jongwoon responded truthfully as Leeteuk ducked his head deep in thought. Finally, he lifted it "Promise me you'll not burn yourself." Leeteuk sighed. Kyuhyun is stubborn, and so was this child.

An ear splitting grin crossed Jongwoon's face as he lunged himself at Leeteuk.

"I promise, hyung! Thank you!!"

………

When Heechul came back that night, Leeteuk spoke up during dinner.

"Heechul-ah, want to follow me to Busan to visit my sister and mom this weekend?" Leeteuk asked casually, spotting a thankful glance from Jongwoon.

"Why the sudden visit?" Heechul asked, not at all suspicious.

"My mom asked me to visit when I'm free these days." Leeteuk said, which was true. He was planning to go back this weekend, but the initial plan didn't include Heechul.

"Sure, I missed noona and your mom anyways." Heechul agreed and flashed a grin at his old friend. "Jongwoon, are you co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter