(Thankfully) Not Pink Fried Rice

Pink Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first weekend rolled around and Jongwoon doesn't want anything except to lie lazily at home. He had a ton of assignments just on his first week and procrastination is already on his mind.

"Jongwoon~" Leeteuk knocked on his door softly. "Stop lying in bed, get up and get some fresh air."

"5 more minutes, hyung!" Jongwoon's muffled morning voice made Leeteuk sigh. The usual. "Jongwoon-" Leeteuk was about to warn the younger when Heechul called from the entrance. "Yesungie! You got a guest!"

Still on his bed, Jongwoon was confused for two moments before sitting up and screamed "OH MY GOSH! I FORGOT!" Jongwoon jumped out of bed and pulled the door open in such a haste that it surprised Leeteuk who was still standing outside.

"Is that Kyuhyun?!" Jongwoon asked, eyes blown wide.

"Yeah, you were expecting him?" Leeteuk glanced back at the living room and saw the brunette 'chatting' with Heechul. He was sure Heechul was interrogating the younger.

"Professor forced me into a tutoring relationship with him. He's here to tutor me, and I forgot..." Jongwoon grinned sheepishly as his hand reached up to scratch his head.

"I don't get how you memorize lyrics when you're so forgetful." Leeteuk shook his head with a fond smile. "You better get ready before coming out." The older reached out and ruffled Jongwoon's fluffy pink bedhair.

"Oh yes! Thanks, hyung!" Jongwoon touched his face instinctively and ran back to his room, preparing his contacts and wig.

Meanwhile, Leeteuk made his way back to the living room, where Heechul was still in the middle of interrogation.

"Heechul, stop doing that." Leeteuk sighed, stopping beside his friend.

"Leeteuk sunbae? You-" Kyuhyun was surprised to see Leeteuk in the household.

"I live here. You could say as a part time maid, hahaha..." Leeteuk joked, glancing at Heechul, who had his arms crossed at his chest.

"So... I've heard things about you and my baby brother in school." Heechul gestured for Kyuhyun to take a seat.

"Uhh... What things?" Kyuhyun glanced at the gesture and looked back uncomfortably. Leeteuk, realising his uncomfort, pulled at his wrist and made him sit down.

"How you've been bullying my brother." Heechul said with a straight face, sitting diagonally across Kyuhyun. The younger's eyes shook, feeling flustered at the accusation. His intention wasn't to bully Jongwoon, but in other's eyes, it might seem so.

"Did hyung say that?" Kyuhyun asked after a minute of silence. His voice was small and seemed to be afraid of knowing the answer.

"Say what?" Jongwoon walked into the living room before Heechul could continue bullying Kyuhyun. His disguise was perfectly on.

"Kyuhyun asked whether you've been telling us that he was bullying you in school." Leeteuk chimed in, earning a look from Heechul.

"Eh? Bully? Not to that extent. Just a little annoying brat." Jongwoon blinked at the question before plopping down beside Leeteuk on the couch. Unknown to Jongwoon, Kyuhyun released a breath after his answer.

"I'm so sorry, Kyuhyun. I forgot about our tutoring plans." Jongwoon grinned sheepishly.

"It's fine. Does it mean you haven't had lunch?" Kyuhyun shook his head with a smile.

"This brat skips breakfast most of the time and survives on coffee in the morning." Heechul snickered when a half-hearted glare was directed to him.

"I'm left with fried rice and we can eat lunch before your tutoring session." Leeteuk suggested, preparing to stand up when Kyuhyun stopped him "Leeteuk-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter